1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Good {insert period of day here}!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Behemoth, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Behemoth

Behemoth New Member

Hello, I've signed up mostly in order to rack up my points for the PSX ISOs. :p However, I don't think I'll be needing them at this point in time, as I've got most of the ones listed (and the others don't interest me). I must applaud you for the script though, at least for my first impressions of it. I would be glad to see other ISOs and systems go up (ie. Neo Geo, Dreamcast...) as well. Keep up the good work, RomUlation.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site, we will be expanding on the selection of course, takes time uploading though. ^^

We do have other systems coming up aswell. The psx script is not solemly for psx isos, other systems will work fine so all it takes now is some uploading. :)

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Welcome. I think you'll find that NeoGeo roms are already present. Go to Downloads, then click the title 'roms' on the left-hand menu for our full list. The menu only shows really popular systems to prevent clutter; but I will talk to Seph about making it more obvious that this is the case. Saturn roms also on the way :)

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yeah that was one of my worries, I'll make it more obvious, any suggesions?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

on the roms page, (the one with all the text) put something like 'click the section heading (roms) in the menu for a full list of our systems'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.