1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gone gundam crazy, help me choose!

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mds64, Mar 24, 2013.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

So I recently played what was supposedly one of the worst first gen ps3 games, mobile suit gundam target in sight, also known as crossfire...

Beat the game as earth federation on all difficulty settings, and damn I was loving it! (No love for Zeon side...waaay too long before you get anything decent, mind you I only became OP near the end of my second run when the game just gave me the iconic gundam rx-72-2 XD)

Now, there are a few current gen gundam games to get, what's stopping me from getting them is a language barrier, I got the likes of Battle record/senki record UC 81 (seemingly a direct sequel to crossfire but more fluid and without the lag/fog issues), gundam VS (which is just like virtual on, I liked the games but I was never good at them...), then we got Unicorn which looks like a frantic flight sim featuring the unicorn gundam, and as much as I'd LOVE THEM 3ds gundam games are...well region locked, so no go there :c

So the 3 choices (all for ps3) are unicorn, extreme vs and battle record, but feel free to suggest others that can be easier to understand/in english (I have a chipped ps2, gamecube, and of course the ability to play regular DS games and or roms), as long as its not a turn based strategy/rpg (I need something where I'm controlling the gundams themselves!) that would be swell!

PS, I already beaten dynasty warriors gundam 3, no point going backwards and as nice as that is...the game was either too easy or so hard I had to cheat the hardest missions or just be cheap :c