1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) | Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Nov 26, 2010.

1. bitchass

bitchass Well-Known Member

u gotta take the dudes back to tonfan, the chinese dudes that stole the magma orb from u, the names escape me right now.

2. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

I got the Umbra Gears and the map, now I need those frigging "treasures"

Fun Fact: I got every single Umbra Gear before going into the abandoned house and seeing Hou Zan die.

3. narutoexe1

narutoexe1 Member

If anyone is using Desumume or NO$GBA could you PLEASE share your save file with me? Something happened to it and even though it is in my battery folder, it won't load the save when I run it.

I am around Talon Creek or w/e by Border Town, if you can't do it near there then I will except anything. Thanks.

4. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

Whoa, WTF? I have the
    Blue and Red Orb, and didn't the cutscene say that when you put them on the door, the third will appear? Well, I did that, and it wasn't quite successful. Help please?

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

That's the wrong door. Go through the crypt under the town where you got Himi. It's a massive sand puzzle, but there's a Venus Djinn in there as well as the Yellow Orb. From there you can access the Endless Wall.

6. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

Hell if I'd figure that out :p

7. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Help Again Please

so i just got the umbra gauntlet and unan wants me to find ryou kou and hou jo where exactly are they i looked at the guides and they seemed all advanced... and something about an grandmother's gift that i missed in kaocho help pls?

Im only on that part and yet i played for over 15 hours now >.<

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Go way, way north, into the ice fields. There's a house there. If you want to make it easier, Slap the gong outside their mother's annex then run in and search the drawers upstairs. You'll get the Echo Gem, which will direct you towards where they're being kept.

9. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Thank You

10. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

Is Chasm unattainable after you get to
    Sol Sanctum?

11. Nam35

Nam35 New Member

In Tonfon, there is a woman on the bridge. You have to mind-read her (sense heart) then you can give her the gift. But she will cry for a while. Go towards the harbor and she will shout at you. She will give you psy crystal and grandchild's gift.

12. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Why can't I see a shop near where I live which sells Golden Sun DS?
    Maybe I'm going to replay GS1 just for the halibut.

13. SushiKing

SushiKing Well-Known Member

is there a patch for the R4?? How do you get it to work on the R4?

14. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

This is not for AP (Anti-Piracy) discussion. Use the Golden Sun: Dark Dawn AP topic in the Technical Help section to ask about fixes.

15. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

yo, do any of you guise know a good place to get an otka island walkthrough? kthnx

dullahan is such a cock man...

16. AnimeLovee

AnimeLovee Well-Known Member

I bet that beatch, well my bro did for me :)

17. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

my problem is, im missing like 15 djinn >_<

but yeah, is there anything good at otka?

and, just for reference, it's impossible to get past the blocked off cave, right?

18. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Just a question, is it recommendable to finish the first 2 games first? Or am I doing a foolish move here?

19. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Well all 3 games are connected, the start of Dark Dawn briefly tells of the events of the first 2 games, pretty much what happens, although it leaves some important things out.

20. AnimeLovee

AnimeLovee Well-Known Member

Can't you read llike all those Sun Saga books to like recap the previous 2 games?