1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Golden Sun 3!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Wintrale, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

I would assume so. I prefer not having the full team from the off, anyway.

2. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

isn't garet the mars adept and what about ivans descendant?

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Ya but I find it easyer to organize my djinns and Items when I have all 4/8/maby 12?? of them

4. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

need to play GS1 yet 2 and then this new one,arg, i think i gonna die.

5. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

IMO the graphics were one of the best things about the game

[​IMG][​IMG] I loved the overworld and character sprites especially

6. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

I meant the summons, the sprites are so ****ing cool, I got excited and dropped my GBA, it got a corrupted file.

And I thought the protagonist in this game was Jenna's brother, what happened to that guy?

7. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

That's the second one.

8. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

eih people!!! once your talking about GS i have a question for the every days addicted!!

How do you catch the last Jupiter djnn? the one you have to go to the desert and catch the pink Whirlpool... (i know its jupiter, its only one missing!!!!)

the problem is: in 7º floor (i think), the puzzle its a room with some statues, and when you try to walk toward a path, the statue push you backward!!!! i got desperate in there about a year ago, but now thanks to you, it returned!!! HELP ME!!!

=P

9. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I think you have to make it rain on the Whirlpool. After that it should go away. It was the same psynergy you used on the others. For the tower one, there should be a Stop psynergy or something that lets you stop time so you can walk pass them. I also remember that you had to turn invisible and use the shadows to get past some of them in the begining. I maby wrong on all my answers but Its worth a shot.

10. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

I played that about a year ago, so i dont remember well. but I dont remember eny psienergy to stop the time or to turn inviseble... I have to play it again, but tanks! ^^ i will try

11. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

ahh memories, if i remember correctly you got the time stop psyenergy in a cave inside vale, as for the invisible one you just take it from babi's room (on a desk i think) and he says take it as long as you return it. lol

12. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

Oo

I'm really rusty... This is flaw in my pride!! I don't usually forget those things (names, characters, powers and effects...). I'm going to play the game one more time.

13. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

those two psyenergy were a part of subquests which didn't need to be completed though, so it's possible you missed them.

14. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

no, I caught the one on the cave, maybe i fergot about her, or dropped it accidentally. any way, that isn't a excuse for forgeting o babi was... :'( :p

15. soul-assassin

soul-assassin Member

Played it on the GBA, cant wait, a true rpg extravaganza !!

16. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Nice job necroposting a 6 month old thread...could have added something of more worth.

Hopefully after E3 maybe more will be known about an actual release date.

17. Tasleus

Tasleus New Member

I checked Gamestop's release date for Golden Sun DS and the release date set in their books was January 1st. However, I'm here, and it has yet to be uploaded, but I haven't had a chance to drop by the store and check for it. Hope this contributed something useful to this necrotopic. If anyone hears of an upload, please reply through here with the download link :)

18. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It's a fake date

game won't be out for a long time

19. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

this one is something I would even buy as a real one

20. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Can't wait for this game ! they haven't release the official date, have they?
    aaaa! Golden Sun ! even it's hard , I still wanna play it :)