1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Glory of Heracles Official Topic

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Griffandir14, Jan 19, 2010.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I'm actually quite interested in this.. I hope it turns out as good as I hope it does. :)

2. donelwero

donelwero Active Member

Well nothing yet, guess I'll keep playing sands of destruction.. :(

3. snebbers

Okay upon watching a video, I am extremely interested... I look forward to its release. :)

4. donelwero

donelwero Active Member

Yeah i feel the same way. I just watched every video I found on youtube or the gametrailers review. But theres nothing we can do but wait... wich sucks. I'm in Mexico, i went to see if the game already was on stores, but found nothing. :(

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

It's still not released.
    I thought it would be by now.

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I never said romulaton was reliant on them, but usually when a game is dumped it's posted about on gbatemp first, so it's easier to check their first to see if it was dumped.

7. Skeet11

Skeet11 Member

Still nothing :( Damn, I really thought there would be something, even if it wasn't completely playable.

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You need to re-word it then.

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Nah, it's not that big of a deal friend lol.

10. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Well, not today. If it isn't out by tomorrow, I'm gonna go buy it without trying it so I hope it is as good as they say.

11. managod101

managod101 Well-Known Member

I have been waiting since the release date lol it is an awesome game definitely worth the download in my opinion.

12. mordaki987

mordaki987 Well-Known Member

well it looks like a good game i'm just wondering why gbatemp hasn't dumped it yet. i've read a thread that the guy who dumps it wants to give everyone time to play sands of destruction but i'm not entirely sure that is a wise idea. at any rate i'll keep checking back till i see it's posted in the download section. :)

13. Arikaido

Arikaido Member

Grwar.... I've been checking this site religiously for this download... it's starting to kill me! x_x

14. snebbers

Mmm, a little patience always tends to work out well. :)

15. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

That's why I kind of like not knowing when games are going to release.
    Because having to wait for the game makes me really want to have it and I get angry if it's still not released.
    Then when I go on Romulation I see it's there and I'm happy.

16. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

haha, agreed.
    How about locking this thread until the game was dumped?

.. Just suggesting.. :)

17. snebbers

I agree completely. :)

18. Arikaido

Arikaido Member

Well, I dunno about anyone else, but my impatience comes from my excitement! It's good to see an RPG that breaks away from the typical mp/sp mold. And it's a DS RPG that has spells that look.... cool.... and it's not from Square Enix! And those mini-games to power up spells look fun.... GAH! Excited.... and I just woke up!!!

19. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's dumped now, have fun.

20. Skeet11

Skeet11 Member

Woo! I just downloaded it, only problem is it's in like 10 parts and I don't know what to do with them :-[

EDIT: Nevermind, got it :) I'm so excited, finally get to play.