1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Global Link

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sinnoh2, Apr 12, 2011.

1. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

aw fuck i befriended 4 pokemans but then i had no berries for the tree :p

2. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

Is it possible to play more than a hour on dreamworld?

3. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

unless you hack i dont think so

4. sinnoh2

damnnnn is there a hack? lol
    I didn't know and was trying to get my oshawott to dream then bam i needa charge it qq

5. marcos13

marcos13 Active Member

It's ok.

I like how I get a lot of Pokemon I haven't gotten in the game.

6. sinnoh2

U need to sue the actual pokemon-gl.com site btw

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Well you must play the 'Arkanoid' game 4 levels straight while collecting the orbs, which ever the most you collect that is the eevee that you'll get. You'll get it after May 5th in your E-Z Mail when the event is over. Also according to the info, you'll have to move it to the dream world to take it back using entralink method. At least that is what is mentioned in the promotion explaination.

8. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

I see.Thanks for reviving my hopes, prectorian.I lost hope of getting the evee.

9. Prectorian

Just need to wait until the time when you log in to your account at Global Link and open the Promotion option on the bottom right side to see the event being hosted. Should be around after May 5 when that happen. I was frustrated like you cause I tried several times before as I did not get to see it in my befriended pokemon list in the dream world house, until I realised the chance to get the Pokemon is now, but to befriend it will have to wait until after the game event is over.

10. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Oh, so you too underwent that frustration.Thanks again for ehlping.

11. Prectorian

Yup...same as you're experiencing. I completed the game 10x, kept getting that Lightning Eevee to not see it anywhere until I finally realized how dumb I was not to read the event info properly. We have to wait for the promotion event is held after May 5 that's when the game event is over. If after that we still don't get the Eevee......hmmm!