1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GLEE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adfk, Nov 4, 2009.

1. smashbrosmk

smashbrosmk Well-Known Member

AND HOW!(looks at avatar)
    hey...

2. I've heard about glee....
    its kind of interesting....

LOL -----> I SO HATE SHOWS WITH SINGING

(i didn't want to quote it again..its too bold and red..lolz)

3. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I don't like Glee. I don't like the covers they do, especially of Queen, they butchered 'em. And that being said, the show has a lot of musical numbers. I don't like Glee. If I want comedy, I'd watch 30 Rock or some good ol' Friends. If I want dancing, I'd watch that Dancing competition. I just don't like it.

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

²
    Post Merge: [time]1270383660[/time]
    If you hate people who says they hate things,
    and you are saying that you hate such guys,
    then you hate yourself ;D

5. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

I LOVE GLEE! :X Cant wait when it returns on April 13 for new episodes@-) Cant wait as well for "the Power Of Madonna" episode the week after which features only 10 of Madonna's songs@-)

6. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

I think its great. Its like a musical but its a TV show. Its pretty funny too.

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

glee....the biggest pile of crap ever broadcast on british tv.

8. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

10 butchered Madonna songs. Good luck to ye.

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

never watched Question Time, huh?

To be honest, I'd rather watch Glee than anything that appears on MTV.

10. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I really like Glee despite the fact that there are a lot of continuity errors (to the point that some scenes actually become disorientating) in shots and the quality of some aspects of the show aren't consistent.
    Sue Sylvester is hilarious, but the recurring sub-plot of Will being removed from heading the Glee club, then being reinstated, then being removed again, then-
    The guy who plays Finn is a terrible singer and this is disguised by the show by giving his voice a Justin Timberlake robotic quality to hide his lack of talent that really annoys me.
    The "Keep Me Hangin' on" video was amazing and i really wish that they would make a full version of "Papa don't Preach". Diana Agron FTW