1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Girls.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kyrodon, Feb 13, 2010.

1. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Well, I live in the better-off/well-to-do section of the city (though it's slowly succumbing to gangs... ugh), so naturally all the girls are... I suppose, pretty? But then you venture outside the gated neighbourhood and notice everyone is stoned, odious, and have no fashion sense whatsoever! But surprisingly they still care more about personality than looks.

It's a shame that every girl I've liked was always either younger than me or... Oh wait, yeah. Younger than me.

2. NeoStriker

NeoStriker Well-Known Member

This is quite simply the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my entire life:
    [​IMG]

3. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about her hair, though...

I like Freema Agyeman better. :p

4. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Win. I agree with this.

But I like people for their personality.

5. NeoStriker

NeoStriker Well-Known Member

What if I told you that the wire leading into her hair will actually allow her to spin the blades?

6. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

girls girls girls...here i come ;)

7. Konatasuki

Konatasuki Member

I'm a woman and I don't feel the need to be accepted by all and sundry.

Young girls, feel the need to look a certain way due to the amount of peer and media pressure. I don't, I never have done.

kyrodon - to your 2nd point, unfortunately its all part of growing up. I know its difficult, but I would try to move on.

8. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

[opinion]Relationships between the ages of 0 and 17 are generally made of fail. [/opinion]

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=hYpNoS]agrees[/me]

10. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

did he meant intimate relationships? well i couldn't agree with that. regardless of age and years, all are made of fail, and that goes inside the opinion quote too =P