1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Girls.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kyrodon, Feb 13, 2010.

1. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

2. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

I know you understand those, I think you're a smart kid, but what I meant is i'm not sure how kids of your age will understand something like this:

3. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

im not into this whole essay thing so ima put it simply. People are retards and if you dont want to get hurt dont date (or attempt to date) retards. just find a nice girl who isn't shallow, trust me its not that hard if you talk to a girl nough looks dont mater. Everyone seems to think that they are the only people that care about personalities when there are plently of nice enough people out there who do too. I know it sounds mean but maybe your personality is shit. people need to understand modern relationships not question them because most of the people who want a mature relation ship wont get one until waaaay after they've matured.

4. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Men lust for attractiveness and someone not condemning him, they fall in love with someone who rarely condemns(nags) him.

Women lust for macho, confident, arrogant men, they fall in love with sensitive feminine men.

5. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

Just get over her and move on

simple!

6. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

you better dont do that. go look for some one else

7. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

I am a pig why do you say I'm not?

8. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

Get knotted. Get it? Anyone? I make myself laugh.

9. kingvxx

kingvxx Well-Known Member

Girls...they have a complex mind which nobody can understand except their own species..

10. Paddette

The human species, right?

11. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

Women i will never ever understand for as long as there is breath inside my body,my mind will never comprihend the way of a women.

*says the one who fucking married one*XD

12. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

kyrodon, its just a teenage crush everyones been there. trust me in a few months you wont even remember her ;)

young girls like bad boys, women dont

13. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

lol

comprehend misspelled. I would say the other way around, i will never understand men.

14. kingvxx

kingvxx Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong,guys NEEDS womans. Likewise. But i wish that i can understand most woman as much as i understand most guys. Most woman make it so damn difficult for guys in every aspects. If you don't understand this,fall in love and you'll understand.

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I think your whole situation can be fixed in one word.

LOL13

16. protozotia

protozotia New Member

lrn 2 rite fist plox.

Seriously, when I see horrible grammar on the internet, I TL;DR it.

17. Paddette

I dunno. I don't think it's hard to understand each other per-se, but as each person is different, so are the minds, and when you get a collective group of the different genders, it just am mounts to the whole "women are from venus mumbo jumbo. I know I understand some women, equally I don't understand some men I know.

As a collective though? Men just need some food and a tickled tummy. We're primarily dogs.

18. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

for the first one that girl shows a clear sign of low self esteem, make up isn't attractive it makes most girls look fake, and they use make up to boost their self confidence, i don't know why most dudes are always thinking that the better the girl looks the better the sex. Well trust me on this one, that half the time its a lie and less attractive girls does things the more attractive ones won't do...
    for the second one, some girls go to the guy that treat them bad, why? they just love the bad boy swagger, and or maybe because the guy keeps feeding her some "i'm sorry it was a mistake", line, that he know she'll accept no questions ask and for your love problem, if your madly in love with her try to avoid her till your hearts back to normal and your not in love with her.

19. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

What's wrong with vanity?

20. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Men have four basic needs: Food, sex, sleep and glory. Also a hobby, unless that hobby is sex. In contrast, I know my ex pretty damn well, but I'll never understand her.

This is truth.