1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (U) | Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Me too.

2. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Lol @ the references in the game.

When I saw Blue and Green detective I was like PHOENIX AND PAYNE!!!!11!!! Too bad they weren't though, but their colors and sprites are close enough to an exact copy. And pigeon man...Not sure if it IS, but it definitely looks like a reference to this :
    [​IMG]

3. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

its a pretty cool game but if your one of those people who hate reading then this is not your game to play

4. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

awesomeness!! it's out!! Now to keep tokimeki memorial and start this new baby up :D

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

This game was a wonderful treat. I loved it to the very end. :3

6. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

Another 'Over too soon' game. I wish there was more of it.
    I'm glad the DS get a lot of these kind of games.

7. drteletubbie

drteletubbie Well-Known Member

How long is it? :O

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

10-15 hours, at least. But when you're done, the game seems so short...

9. eliotie

eliotie Active Member

To those who finished it
    Major end game spoilers
    How come sissel still had a core? the fact that "he is not aging" would suggest he was in the same boat as yomeal (or w/e his name was) and had a piece of the meteorite stuck in him, but when did that happen?

10. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

The panic dance is seriously epic :D Along with it's very own bgm, it's really funny to watch! Anyone's got one of those animations??

11. that3d-trapezoid

There were moments where the 10-year-ago Sissel was off-screen. Since Yomiel was hit by a Temsik fragment, it's not too hard to imagine that Sissel could've been hit, too (especially since they fiddled with fate).

12. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Well I'll tell a theory remember when Jowd was hit in the Leg? its was a scrape he says but remember where lynne got sissel? behind the bush where Jowd was and as past event when Jowd was Pointing the Gun to Yomiel sissel was purring at jowd's leg and it was fine.. but when lynne found him Sissel was limping and hurt :) i think the meteorite hit him and stayed to him, i think that pretty much sums it up i hope that answered your question :)

and I agree with the others the game is quite long but actually it feels like it lacks things like you want to play more and it seemed you've only played for a while but i for one was playing it for 2 whole days or 1 and a half days i was even thinking to my self hmm i'll start the same time as the game did :) might be able to finish it the same time as the game ends ehehe :)

13. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

man i quit playing when i was in the part where i had to hide from securities well anyways game was good

14. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Ahaha that part was the hardest of them all :))
    but your like half way thorugh i think get a walkthrough :)

15. gadifer

gadifer Well-Known Member

I've finished the italian and french version :))

16. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Really? Once you figure out exactly how you're supposed to do things, the only thing to do then is to wait for the guards to be all occupied or looking the wrong way. It was easy once I figured it out.

17. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Great story and unique approach to gameplay.

The game isn't hard at all. There's not much obstacles or objects that might mislead you from the correct path. Most of the time the right path is already teasing you to take it. It's all in the timing after that.

EDIT: I'm wishing to capcom to give a sequel to this game.

18. that3d-trapezoid

It's not so much as figuring it out. It's the darkness that's annoying. And yes, I said "annoying", not "difficult".
    The screen is pitch black while in the real world. Very dimly lit would've been better.
    And even if you can see stuff in the ghost world, everything is red, which means it's still dark. Plus, in ghost world, you can't scroll and search.

19. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

haha finally beat the game!! and yes the security part was oober annoying

20. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I thought the security part of the game was easy. My least favorite part of the game was trying to save that freak in the park from being crushed. That was the only part I needed the walk through on. I couldn't figure it out.