1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gender bender-fake it online?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Sep 9, 2009.

1. elbowgeek

elbowgeek Member

Been a while since I posted, but just needed to mention that I like to spell things as I say them some times.. i.e. a little bit weirdly.. pi-ka-choors = pictures

2. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

Some people will only believe that I'm a girl if I show then my facebook.

This is a dialogue from another forum:
    "Prove me that you're a girl."
    "Ok... how?"
    "Show me ur facebook."
    "I don't have one."
    "Fake."

I don't have one, because here in Brazil it is'nt very popular... we use orkut.
    And, even if I had one, it could be fake. It's easy to steal another persons pick and fake your gender.
    And I like RPGs, which makes people think that I'm not a girl.
    But I don't really care for it. I like girly games too. ^.^
    For example, I'm completely addicted to Style Boutique. :D

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Is this real?
    omg... some people truly are idiots... not everyone has facebook you know...
    WHAT KIND OF SICK NERD ASKS YOU TO GIVE PROOF OF YOUR GENDER?! ???

4. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

It's real.
    Quite weird, but true.

5. evans123456

evans123456 Well-Known Member

Wow, some of my friends have been chicks on MMORPG's, and the amount of free items they get, its astonishing!

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Use female avatars, sure. Pretend, no. That said, I get offered free stuff from chicks I've had games with just so I'll keep talking on Ventrilo. The chicks that play competitive Guild Wars are awesome.

7. Ryoslide

Ryoslide Well-Known Member

My buddy says he always plays female characters on MMO's cause he would rather stare at a chick while he's playing then some dude.

I don't care either way maybe on class of character. My warriors and stuff are always male but priests and mages are usually female.

8. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

The only time I would do that is for a joke, but seeing as though the joke reaches no climax, I don't do it...

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Hmm... I play mostly with female chars, but I never thought of making profit on it...

10. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

My main on WoW was a male BE paladin. My guild/friends knew I'm a girl, but I preferred to avoid the random creepers. They called me a trap though. XD

Plus, yeah, I'll admit I'd rather play as a pretty boy, badass tank than some starved looking toothpick-limbed elf girl. <3 the pretty elf boys. lol