1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gears Of War 2

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by XtremeBlade, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Yeah, you train with bots...and you choose what level you want and map.

2. XtremeBlade

XtremeBlade Well-Known Member

The games good but I hate those noobs on live who just go round holding the B button it gets kinda annoying if anyone else has this problem when they running at you with the chain saw get your shotgun out and when they get with in one hit kill range blow them away.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I had the same issue in LAN games at school, so I can vouch for this advice working, at least with the rocket launcher it does :p

4. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

My boyfriend especially hates how even the chainsaw is not near you, you still die from it. It's like some sort of glitch. I hate the mortar though. Since I'm such a NOOB, it frightens the hell out of me...

5. XtremeBlade

It's like the chainsaw just sucks you in...

6. gplex

gplex Member

i know how it feels when you get killed by a chainsaw and your not near it thats why i call it a vacum,it sucks you in and tears you apart....back to subject i love the game am realy good at it but i realy hate the host power thing it piss me off the game always lags,people glitch to get host most the time but i cant complain,truth is i still play it so its my fault but it still piss me off when gamers think their good when truth is they have host

7. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

host power annoys me too. but when its on your side, you're just super good :p

8. XtremeBlade

I'm starting to dislike this game, people these days have no skill, they go straight for the two piece and nothing else, many people have run at me with no intent to shoot me, just b button me. People actually think thats a skill now, huh, oh well. Although I do enjoy one on one shotty battles.

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Do you die?

If you have skill, then you'd be able to kill them, right?

I don't like playing online due to host advantages and extreme bullet lag, it's noticeable in every game. Gears has shitty network code, like bad, the worst I've seen in any video game. Epic needs help with their network code because games like CoD4, Halo 3 or any other online game has less noticeable issues.

10. XtremeBlade

B buttoning stuns you for like a second or two, more then long enough for someone to shotty you unless you can wall bounce around, but theres not always a wall near you, also I've experienced some major league lag in COD4.

11. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

One quote; "Oh my God they have a Giant Worm! They are leveling cities with a GIANT FUCKING WORM!!"