1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GBA RPG roms worth downloading

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by houstontx224, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Most of the best games are already mentioned above. But I'll stress that for me, Tales of Phantasia, Golden Sun, Megaman Zero, Fire Emblem Sacred Stone, Shining Soul II are the best. For me that is.
    Final Fantasy(V and VI are for me the best in the series), Riviera, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Riviera, Legend of Zelda, Super Robot Taisen OG, Yggdra Union and maybe even kingdom hearts(I didn't liked it though) are worth mentioning too. On a side note, mario tennis and mario golf are awesome games though not rpgs.

That said, since I don't wanna flood the forums with new topics, I'll make my request here as well =P I'm starting to play GBA games again and I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for games. I don't have any preferred genres right now but I'm definitely looking for a game with an at least decent storyline(e.g fire emblem, tales of phantasia, super robot, riviera and golden sun) xD all the games I have mentioned above are games I have already played.

2. Scent

Scent Active Member

Final Fantasy I & II, IV, V, VI and Tactics
    Megaman Battle Network 1 - 6 and Battle Chip Challenge
    Summon Night Swordcraft Story 1 and 2
    Boktai 1 and 2
    Golden Sun and Golden Sun The Lost Age

3. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Medabots is worth playing, and Dragon Warrior: monsters and the other games in the Dragon Warrior series are also worth checking out.

4. Arron_zero

Tried Medabots. Didn't like it that much. As for Dragon Warrior, I can't find that game. You sure it's a GBA game?

And I forgot to mention, Summon Night xD the series was just awesome. Too bad the 3rd game isn't in english >< wish there's a translation

5. dragonXreaper

dragonXreaper Member

Summon night ;D

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Actually this thread should have ended right after my post, as every GBA RPG is already listed on the link I included there :p

7. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Apologies, Dragon Warrior is a GBC game, still worth checking out though.

Not really, the OP is looking for recommendations, not a list of every RPG for the GBA.

8. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

Shining Soul 2 is better...

9. Binocularz

Binocularz Active Member

Oh damn i forgot 2, thanks for including it. ;) yeah 2 is better

10. Arron_zero

Shining force resurrection of dark dragon was pretty good as well xD

11. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Heh,I'd just like to say "TAKE THAT!" since you failed to read the first post this time :p

Here's some (Probably) less well known ones
    Demikids (Which is a cuter version of Shin Megami Tensei ,still hard for me though :p)
    Zoids:Legacy (In English,I had quite a bit of fun with this game,but I didn't beat it)
    Robopon 2 (Its Pokemon WITH ROBOTS! That and its hard,I never beat it as well)

12. Wendyboy

Wendyboy Member

Zelda, lunar, pokemon, BOF and fire emblem
    Thats great game