1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GBA outsells the PS3!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Seph, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well if this continue, PS3's price will surely drop....then i'll get my hand on it XD...Metal Gear 4, here i come.

2. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

I have seen many PS3s in local stores, and I live in a "rural" area, so that's no excuse. Besides, the Nintendo Wii apparently had much less availability, and it still sold faster than hotcakes...*shot for cliche comparison*

*ahem* What amazes me is how the Playstation TWO is outselling its successor. Sony made a serious error in continuing their previous system when their new system needs all the hype it can get to get itself unburied.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well this thread is originally from March and back then they DID have supply problems.

No doubt the Wii did really well though, beyond expectations in fact.

4. darkman

darkman Well-Known Member

In my local area there never was a supply problem with the PS3. From day one you could walk into places like Wal-mart, Target, etc and find plenty on the shelf. The year the PS3 was released you could pick one up on Christmas eve if you had a mind to. You can still not find a Wii. I have been in Wal-mart once and saw two about three months ago. That is the only time that I saw a Wii, up close, behind the glass.

5. bmxrider0779

bmxrider0779 New Member

wow nintendo ds sells more than xbox, gamecube, ps3, gba, psp, and xbox 360... combined!

6. skate_skillz

skate_skillz Member

my ps3 was worth EVERY penny ;D

7. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Yep. Ever since release there have been loads here and several Wii's too but the Wii was out of stock at first for a long time in Wal-Mart and EB.

8. Hazuka Ryo

Hazuka Ryo New Member

Heh, I got my Wii after a little while of waiting, but now, it's so hard to find one. Mario Strikers Charged owns, k.

9. ago

ago New Member

omg Xbox only sold 480!!! what happened!? ???

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

The 360 was released...

11. MusicAddict911

What's iPAQ?

12. MusicAddict911

A PDA? http://www.google.ca/search?q=iPAQ&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

13. cediemenia

cediemenia New Member

PS3 is cool men mo way

14. reaper110709

reaper110709 New Member

this probably wont last long. there r tons of new ps3 exclusive games coming out soon, and i heard that it could get another price drop. lucky 4 me, im one of those few people who actually bought one. ;D

15. seether05

seether05 Member

the PS3 will surely outsell both the wii and x360, but by that time were all too busy playing with our nintendo uss and xbox 720s, since they already said that they will wait for 10 years(prior to the ps3's launch) to release the ps4, on another note WTF?? 24,000 gamecubes were sold :eek:

16. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

...So basically you're saying that, by the time the PS3 is outselling the other systems, Nintendo & Microsoft will have moved on? .........

*walks off to think*

17. goldenfrankO

goldenfrankO Member

IUts because of price. PS# should be at least 350.

18. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

in my opinion ps3 will be like ps2 alot are going to be sold but that will be when the price goes down below $300

19. takun32

takun32 New Member

did anyone here ever thought of this? GBA is cheaper then ps3....

20. killerman

killerman Guest

In my view Sony messed up with PS3. They tried to make it too advanced, it's way ahead of it's time. GBA is a fun machine I have one ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.