1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gay Rights And Some Related Literature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tarotmaniac, Oct 24, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

how bout gays in the war...

2. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

What about them?

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

do you agree they should be in there...i mean some already are, but haven't heard of any gay guy who entered who looked and acted as gay as chris crocker...
    he'd be all like: "hes cute" and die...

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

That's in the U.S., gays here in my country are brought up into that sub-culture from day 1. Unlike there, discreet gays are so few in numbers here. It's so annoying that if you're gay in the Philippines you have to be flamboyant about it, as if you're the only chosen few by Crike's sake :p

5. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Oh....Well that is bad, indeed.
    don't know about that....o_O
    But don't think camp gays (Chris Crocker) would even enter the military often.

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

i dunno, i'd imagine the taliban would be quite terrified if they found american soldiers skipping towards them carrying chiwauwas and dildos instead of guns.

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

very true...lol

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Here in my country we do have Gays & dikes (by the way why do you call lesbians as dikes?) who are in the Military & the Police, sadly you only ever find out when their sex videos with their subordinates get on the internet or is exposed on TV. A major blow (get it?) to the wholesome non rapist image gays here want to portray.

9. doughboy

doughboy Guest

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=dyke&searchmode=none

10. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

That Says it all

11. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Whenever the next is-gay-right and are-gay-rights-right argument start, everyone should just watch this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdQ-PfDSIdA
    Warning : Slightly disturbing XD

Jokes aside.

Gayness, whether by birth or choice, is just another 'trait'. It's an adjective, and I don't see the need to debate it like this.

Nobody discriminates against stupid people (well, depending on which country you're in *cough) and nobody discriminates against poor folks and nobody discriminates against a depressive suicide. If you don't walk out and box hippies, telling them to go out and make a good decent living and stop placing containers in the middle of the parks, you don't stick a gay guy up on a box and tell them to stop being that either.

Whether you want to be bisexual, homosexual, asexual, pansexual or autoerotic, it really is a matter of choice. It's a free world out there. You can gag at Macdonald's, but Macdonald's ain't going anywhere for you.

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

HA HA. you've got a lot to learn about society.

13. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I read the post, I am wondering if those sarcasm tags should actually be implemented one day..

[Sarcasm] nobody discriminates against poor folks [/sarcasm]

Try going for a job interview with busted up shoes.

14. doughboy

doughboy Guest

he sure does...curious to know where he grew up though (sarcasm tags lol)

15. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

I don't mean that kind of discriminate >_>

Of course people discriminate against poor people, but not in the gay rights way. I mean, you don't START protests to ban poor people off the streets, or vote all the time to determine whether they have the right to get married or not. You don't make rules and say 'Hey poor dudes, since you're poor, let's ban you from doing X or buying X altogether, alright? It's for society's good."

The money stigma is just more invisible than the gay ones. And of course, people are less united in badmouthing you.
    ...The humor value of a Poor Rights protest is quite amusing tho xD

That would be somewhere in Asia, where the yellow is always seeking the green. :p

16. tarotmaniac

I am very concerned by this

http://news.pinkpaper.com/NewsStory/4319/18/11/2010/countries-vote-to-accept-execution-of-gays.aspx

17. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

... and in other news, Neil Armstrong has made his first steps on the moon.

18. tarotmaniac

"countries like Uganda are considering adding the death penalty to their laws criminalising homosexuality.”

What is up UGANDA>???!?!? :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

8-|

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

probably a muslim country. islam is institutionally homophobic.

20. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Only 12% worship Islam according to their 2002 census, with several versions of Christianity making up the rest.