1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gay Rights And Some Related Literature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tarotmaniac, Oct 24, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

In some cases they are... in some they are confused like the guy in in "The Extra Man"
    other are obviously....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite
    or any others listed below on my response to bunnybag...
    Just cause they wear make-up does not necessarily make them gay...ever heard of Guns N' Roses...
    Does the term
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgyny
    although it is pretty weird or
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual
    ring a bell?
    metrosexuals, androgonist, hermaphrodites, gays, transvestites, and ravers *lol'ed are all weird looking in my opinion...

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Wait... aren't all jews greedy? 9/11

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Another twat that cant read properly-it must be them false eye lashes interfering.A "lot" doesnt mean "all"-if you dont believe me,go ask your boyfriend

4. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Equality may only be possible in an ideal society based on most of the replies I read. I wasn't able to check back on this topic because I made my paper, thanks to _devon_ for some of the resources, they were very helpful. Lots of feed back and it somehow got into biology -_- Either way I'm glad that some people at least have an opinion. I wanna reply to some posts but I'll just post this pic, but I think something similar to it has already been discussed but still....
    [​IMG]

5. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Yeah, sorry about that. It got a little heated, but I feel strongly about this topic.
    Glad you finished your project.

I'm not sure about that sign...Is the intent satire?

6. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

It is, And i have to agree with it. It seems society isn't really learning much over time. I mean a lot of people, even those who were born in the modern era still have prejudice about working women and African Americans not to mention gays.

7. darkrequiem

You wouldn't think that there would be much hatred in New York City, it being such a tolerant place, but there is. There's been a slew of hate crimes lately, and it seems like society took a step backwards now.

I see. I agree with the sign then.

8. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

THATS RIDICULOUS! Jews are too busy filling their secret jew caves with gold to plan terrorist attacks. Besides, if Muslims didn't do it, people would have to think up another excuse to hate muslims! WE DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME ON OUR HANDS!

Wait, so I'm gay because I don't hate gays? So, to be as straight as possible, do we have to mercilessly slaughter gays? MAYBE THEN JESUS WILL LOVE ME!

Seriously though, I'm enjoying women so far, and I'd like to keep that up. How many gays do I have to murder per day to stay straight? You seem to be the person to ask...

9. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I can't lie, this was really funny. Kudos.

/thread

10. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Dont worry pal,Im sure its just a phase your going through-you'll soon be back to your old ways.

11. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

"Let the father be the father, the son be the son." Why not let homesexuals just be homosexuals?

12. doughboy

doughboy Guest

cause...im afraid of gays...lol

13. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE ARE OFF LIMITS AND MUSLIMS ARE TOO SCARY!

14. Reider

Reider Modereider

Honestly, I don't see why people even care. A majority of gay people usually don't make a big deal out of it and what they do in their bedrooms is their business. I also don't see the issue with letting them marry one another since they seem to want to be just as miserable as the other married couples.

I like how you assume that he's a connoisseur of the man meat just because of a difference in views. Real classy.

In all seriousness though, I don't want to see anymore of this shit. I'll respect the fact that you don't really like what most of them do behind closed doors, but the childish insults have to go or you go.

15. bluewolvesmoon

bluewolvesmoon New Member

Ya. I chose to be gay. Yep....just walked out my front door one morning, saw a dude and said....I'm gay. He totally does it for me. I chose to go to school every morning and get bullied, beat and scarred. I chose to lock myself up in my room with a book and a Cd Player. Chose not to have friends. Chose a life that was unacceptable at my families church. I chose to Partake in the constant struggle between the government and the rights of americans. Just one morning...walking out the front door it hit me. IM GAY and I choose to be this way!
    Post Merge: [time]1288244261[/time]
    Oh yeah.....People choose to be autistic,old,deaf,dumb,depressed,straight,christian and every other condition/way/whatever there is to choose from. God Bless America. LOL!
    Post Merge: [time]1288244809[/time]
    OMG! Fun. Forgot to mention the whole religion/gay thing. I love how all these straight Church fanatics try to throw the bible at the world and press rules to peoples foreheads inked by GOD and his "people". Where in the bible does it say to hate,hurt and torment your fellow man. OH WAIT! There are things called confessions. MWAHAHAhA! So I can Hurt someone, confess and then me and the big man are allllll good. How convenient. If you say I should burn, die or rot in prison....YOUR sinning I guess. So you might burn in hell for eternity because your so mean. Religion is a big hoopla of false hope. Gays have been around forever. Cavemen probably did it in the banana trees. CAVEMEN....OMG!! Blasphemy. BLASPHEMY!!! Dinosaurs and their pea bra....WHAT!!! DINOS!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!! LOL. Sorry peeps. Just being random.

16. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Bolded part instantly invalidates your ridiculous hipster rant.

17. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I honestly didn't understand those posts.
    You don't choose to be autistic dumbass.
    Also, that caveman+banana tree fetish is a bit strange.

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

sarcasm...

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Honestly, what Homosexuals (both gays & lesbians) simply need are:

1. To be Respect & not ridiculed.
    2. To be treated as a human being. And,
    3. To be accepted for who they are.

And I'm thinking for the most part they've gained those rights, save for several closed minded countries of course.

Them flaunting gayhood is so over the top to an extent that now it evolved into a life style.

20. darkrequiem

"Them" only represent a small portion of gay people. A very small portion.
    Most gays aren't part of that.....unique subculture. You'd see a lot more people prancing around if even a larger portion of gays acted camp, trust me. It's just that the popular media has largely assumed that a camp gay character is the norm in real life.