1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gay Rights And Some Related Literature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tarotmaniac, Oct 24, 2010.

1. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

I thought natural selection took care of people like you.

2. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Well you couldnt

3. trimbletown

Lol, nice comeback. You can tell that you have plenty of valid, thoughtful arguments.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

On the contrary, natural selection disposes of gays. You'll learn one day that making babies requires both genders.

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

until they discover the technology to grow baby in a test tube. (by grow, i mean fully growth, you know like in the species)

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

but they still need an egg cell & sperm cells in order to do so...

7. calvin_0

true, true....

8. theunderling

Hes 14,he knows everything.I cant imagine why he seems upset at me thinking being gay is disgusting.

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

which i think you'll agree requires male and female donors, yes?

10. calvin_0

well gays and les can help each other out then.

11. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

"A lot of them" does not matter. A lot of everyone do stupid things. A lot of people are idiots, big surprise. So human kind is nothing but idiots? You can't judge an entire section of the population based on any individuals in that group.
    You are entitled to think that, but please think so on facts, not ignorance. So you think it is disgusting, that is your reason for it to be a "jailable" offense? If I thought ignorance was disgusting, would all ignorant people deserve jail? Really now.
    Once again, are you a troll?

Wrong, the fact that gay people are born gay does not mean that they are not "being weeded out" by natural selection. One's parents being straight does not make one straight automatically. Actually, more people creating children will only force the number of gays to rise. In fact, as our culture is no longer opposed to homosexuality as much, the percentage of active gays can only rise as well, and it has:

Number of Gays

12. theunderling

You are taking what people are saying and heading off in your own direction pal.

13. darkrequiem

No I'm not.
    Read it again, if you need to.

14. trimbletown

Ahhh, ParanoiaAgent. I declare you the ultimate winner of everything...ever.
    Most gay people are born with their body wired so that they have attractions to the same gender. Hating gays is like hating Asians, disabled people or people with blonde hair. They're have no control over it.

15. theunderling

No I dont.Bringing Blacks/women etc into it,bumping your gums about parents not producing straight children etc( point out who said they did).And any Muppet knows the more children that are born,the higher the odds on some being Gay are.
    If someone said to me that the thought of a man and woman having sex is disgusting,it wouldnt bother me.So why are Gays so defensive,can you answer that.....

16. trimbletown

Because the idea of a man and a woman has been accepted since the dawn of time. Gays have only recently (30 or so years) began to escape the prejudice of society and are still getting bashed by people like you. I think you would be defensive if you thought the world was after you.

17. darkrequiem

No one brought blacks or women into it. Guilty conscious?
    There is a difference between disgusting and "jailable" offense. You basically said all gays should rot in jail for being born. You also said our existence was disgusting. How would I not get offended?

The things about parents and natural selection was for tehuber, not you. I quoted him, if you noticed. And you misunderstood what I said there too.

18. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

People are not born gay... any research in the field has been, at best, unconclusive. In the case of sexuality it is clearly a case of nuture > nature, there is no gay gene and there is no part of the brain that determines sexuality.

At which point did tehuber state that gays were "being weeded out"? You've either misread or are actively misconstruing what he said. The fact of the matter is that two men, or women, in a homosexual relationship cannot pass on their genes to the next generation. In essence, "being taken care of".

19. darkrequiem

Actually, scientists are unsure if there is a gay gene at all. Thus, there could be one. And it is still not a choice, as your body is not controllable. This is agreed upon almost universally.
    Their genes will not pass on, but the existence of gays is not being affected by natural selection, which is what tehuber wrote.

^This is essentially saying gays will be weeded out. And this is wrong. If anything, the number and percentage of gays will rise (as it is).

20. theunderling

I said

1.I think its disgusting-which is my opinion
    2.It was a jailable offence here a while back-well it was,wasnt it

So where am I saying that people like you should rot in jail.Like I said,heading off in your own direction again.Also,the idea of me having sex with a 40 stone woman is disgusting-so please dont get anyone of that description on here.

For the other guy

Since I was baptised a Catholic,are you saying I should accept things that you decide.What you are doing is the same as telling a Muslim(since your bringing in Asians) to accept eating a bacon sandwich.