1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Games that you wish to have in 3DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by avatar123, Jun 9, 2011.

1. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Yes,
    That would be good, except that the ffvii story is pretty much done, so they can't do anything on it. Maybe a FFXiii sequel!

2. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

a game i thought up about two days ago Megaman Bit Battle 3D the story revolves around either a male character Hibiki or a female Setsuna where u receive a strange email when you open it there's a box in the email saying help us your player clicks the link and gets sucked into the computer where you become a digital being then you customize you bit battle brawler and there you can rename your character from the default name provided with the functions of streetpass and when you pass someone who also has the game you battle them for other weapons or items you can use to make your character stronger plus with local multiplayer up to 8 players and online functions with dlc quests for rare items plus you can add your own voice to your player i think this game is something capcom couldnt refuse anyone like the idea

3. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

@_@ I feel out of breath from reading that... please organize your posts better...

4. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Yes, but knowing capcom, they never let us create our own robot/navi

5. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Catherine

6. taleoson

taleoson Well-Known Member

Don't know if its been said before but I want DK 64 ;D

7. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

that would be cool, but I want more originals, not remakes.

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Mostly every N64 game except Superman should get a 3DS version. Perfect Dark also.

9. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

I want Level-5 to make something for the 3DS. Preferably an RPG with a combat system similar to White Knight Chronicles. And online element's around the same style would be nice too.

10. hirokaski

perfect dark would be awesome aswell as jet force gemini and banjo kazooie but the one game lot of games we need localised are more tales games those games rock

11. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

Tales of Vesperia, and maybe Symphonia as well.

12. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

13. hirokaski

eternal sonata but i would like a tales of vesperia on the 3ds and a tales of innocence and hearts upgraded graphics remake

14. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

FFT sequel

15. hirokaski

definatally if they add wifi multi it would be awesome

16. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

F-ZERO

DS DIDN'T GOT A F-ZERO. I AM STILL PISSED ABOUT IT. (rant mode=off)

FFV and VI (its was pretty much confirmed for 3DS, but we are yet waiting a oficial)
    Lufia 1 remake.
    A new generation of Megaman game (die all old robots, I want something new, with decent graphics and gameplay... I am tired of heavy bits)
    The new Fire Emblem be localized.
    Breath of Fire
    More ports for Tales series (and some localized versions if possible)
    A new custom robo (seriously, the DS version was awesome)
    Summon Night Swordcraft story (or a port and localized version of the third game that never arrived here)
    An awesome RPG made from the same creator of Radiant Historia

Much more.

17. hirokaski

breath of fire 3ds sounds cool

the new fire emblem is going to get a western release

if any tales needs localizing id say innocence and hearts and tempest those would be awesome

summon night would be cool too

and a 3ds bleach rpg game

18. VongolaTempesta

VongolaTempesta Well-Known Member

the next TWEWU should come out on the 3ds so i would want that...maybe another phantasy star game.

19. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

audiosurf!

20. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

some SRW game in English, but that would be Japan only sadly. . . so SRW game in English OAO