1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game OMG Moments

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by kaineru, Jun 5, 2008.

1. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

i recently found a DS port of The Ultimate Doom, and... first episode last level was retarded.

ok so after i kill the two "bosses" (which were actually regular enemies in later episodes) the walls around that room goes down, revealing a switch at the end that opens stairs to a teleporter. and what happens when you go through it? you get dumped into a tiny room with dozens of demons, and you can't see anything cause there's no light there, and you're constantly taking damage. the game ends just when you're about to die and basically says you beat that episode

i was like "WHAT the hell was THAT?" when i got past it

2. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Playing Disgaea for 8 hours without saving only for the lights to go out.... ouch.....

3. diegoo_duudee

diegoo_duudee Member

ratchet and clank (original) for ps2 played all day straight and in the middle of the boss speech b4 battle ps2 crashed

:||||||||||||||| in every game since i save every2 minutes

4. Wolfdemonpaw

Wolfdemonpaw Well-Known Member

That reminds me of one time on ratchet gladiators i was trying to get the take no damage skill point from the battle with ace.
    For weeks i tryed and couldant get it but one night (cant rember what i was drinking or what i did that night ) cose i was so recked but the next mornning when i work up and thort id give it anuther shot i had the skill point and others... I was honestly like WTF ???
    When i spoke to my little bro about it... He told me even tho i was P****d out of my head and didant know what was going on while i was playing ratchet gladiators on the hardest mode (unlocked after its completed at least once) i was on fire and makeing the game seem like it was on easyest...

Even today i still dont know how i managed it ?

5. bennyjreg

bennyjreg Member

lolz that reminds me of what happend at my friends house when i stayed the night... (hes ALWAYS sleep walks) i woke up to the sound of gunfire in the middle of the night, so i went downstairs and found my friend playing online death match on battle field 2142 and he had the most kills out of every1 (about 120 kills) AND HE WAST FAST ASLEEP, i watched for about 5 mins, then woke him up by putting his alarm clock by his ear and presing test =D

6. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

what the hell? i've never heard of that happening. now i'm scared :p
    what did he do to you after you woke him?

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I sometimes sleep play too
    I do much better sleep playing but not on RPGs and tactical games

8. b_u_n_n_y

b_u_n_n_y Member

the ending of house of the dead overkill will make you go 'WHY DID HE DO THAT?!?!?!?!?'

9. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

I took a picture of an OMG moment of myself playing Halo: Combat Evolved on the PC. The picture speaks for itself. I circled the OMG moment with paint, just to point it out.
    [​IMG]
    And yes...that's a marine. All you need is PrtScn on your Keyboard, Halo, and the right timing. I just stuck him with a plasma grenade (on the crotch) and he went that high.

10. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

BOOM! CROTCHSHOT! :p

11. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Not being able to play Welch on Star Ocean: The Last Hope.... OMG WTF!!

12. Pearldante

Pearldante Member

hmm vetran mode snipe level on word at war nuke level on cod4 as said above all make me go "Damn" oh and the that fight against the twin lace chainsaw guy in gears 2 i OMFG a button bash fight that sucked

13. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

the first time i saw this on freespace

[​IMG]

14. indianCHAN

indianCHAN Well-Known Member

When I found out that I wasted 50$ on Mercenaries 2(PS2) when it had 40% less content than the PS3, 360, and PC versions.

15. pimpchimp2035

pimpchimp2035 New Member

getting up to round 99 in nazi zombies and like relizing it doesnt get better then this

16. xCrosSxKnInE

xCrosSxKnInE Member

on Front Mission 3 [Psx] just last few weeks happen

I think i was on the last 2 parts of Alisa story it is 20+ hours of play time then suddenly
    my house went of BLACK OUT omg

my last save is 17 hrs of play time

17. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Elvis

WTF?

18. CameronJHayes

CameronJHayes Well-Known Member

In Tales Of Symphonia where you had to fight Kratos and the fact that he is Lloyd's true father

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Star Wars storyline rip off?

20. CameronJHayes

CameronJHayes Well-Known Member

Probably,considering the fact that he is a fun character to play with