1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game OMG Moments

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by kaineru, Jun 5, 2008.

1. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

FF6, when Kefka pushed the statues.

I was like "WTF is he crazy?". My friend replied "no, he's fuckin' Kefka!"

2. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Need For Speed Undercover - Was in the last lap, was leading by 5.32Secs. Was only 1 corner away from finnish line and BAAAMMMM !!! A Gay ass Subaru Zooms into my way on a Cross Junktion before the Last corner, My car does Backflips, Side Flips, Vualts Over other Cars, Hides behind a Lampost Upside down. i came last.

i ejected the CD put back into its case and now im going to give the game back to my friend.
    Dont buy this game kids

3. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Lol, usually I crash into other, they don't crash into me.

Yeah, I played too much GTA.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Burnout on my PSP; I went on takeout and smashed load of cars and got a really high score but my battery ran out :-\

5. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

Mario Kart DS, when i was almost about to finish Rainbow Road at first place back when i was noob at it, i got hit by Blue Shell, Blue Shell, Lightning, Red Shell, and then pushed off the road by Wario. i fell into eighth...

6. icefire34

icefire34 Well-Known Member

ouch :p

i guess it was trauma center new blood for me. last "boss", hard difficulty level. i beat it with an s rank..... and then a thunderstorm went on in my neighborhood and the power in my house just turned off.....

7. metashinryu

metashinryu Well-Known Member

in zone of the enders phill...WTH iz a BOY T_T

in ssbm when you use mario´s cape on a edgehog-returning fox/falco...WTF goku XD

in castlevania symphony of the night when ya got the luck cheat and jump on the back of those wolfs on entrance...OMFGROFLMFAO WTF IZ DAT SHIZ XD

8. faune

faune Well-Known Member

Wasn't the voice over obvious? xD

Mine would have to be the horrible words uttered by Higashizawa in the same game: "The proof is in the pudding. The pudding... of their doom."

omgwhatnoploxnvragain D:

9. lewis9193

lewis9193 Member

on final fantasy 4 when palom and parom ( i think that how you spell thier name ) turned them selfs to stone

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That made me lol
    I like the 'Grim Heaper'
    Sin Cos Tan! Sohcahtoa!

11. faune

faune Well-Known Member

xD Yeah. TWEWY had a lot of good moments. I suppose one of the more serious "omg wut" moments in that game would be when you find out more about Mr. H's position in the UG and his relation to the Composer through the secret reports.. I was pretty surprised.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Best game in the world so far.

13. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Mother 3 - Plenty, mainly seeing ol' man Wes shakin' his booty.

Time Hollow - Lots, especially when most of them was pull off by the villain

Luminous Arc 2 - Althea, Mattias, Bharva

Princess Debut - Tony. TONY

TWEWY - How Neku was REALLY killed, Mr H's role

14. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

fire emblem path of radiance - Greils death!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'(

15. matty123123

matty123123 Well-Known Member

the awful translation in that japanese game

'All your base all belong to us'

jeez!

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Zero Wing.

17. matty123123

thats the one! ill be able to sleep at night now thanks

18. futurelink

futurelink Member

Not exactly on topic but close enough: Letting a friend play my pokemon blue when he came over, only to find a new game save had started and i was in viridian forrest, with my mew from pokemon tour no where in sight :'(
    The OMG bit is 5 years later browsing the net and stumbling onto the missingno' glitch method to obtain mew =D

19. my omg moment was on vietiful joe 2 when you beat alistor then he comes back :O
    o and another thing this didnt happen in the game my sister came in and turned it off (again :O) i havent picked it up since

20. matty123123

on the new dragon quest ( hand of the heavenly bride) when your in that cave with the prince and i dont wanna spoil it for people who havent got this far but those who have should know what im going on about... i was gutted when it happened :(