1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Future Jobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MangaRx, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

My life is stretching ahead of me like a yawning chasm ready to suck me of my livelihood.

I'm awaiting the final confirmation for my application as an Electronics Technician for the defense forces.

2. Gamer000

Gamer000 Member

I wanna be a general practitioner coz thel earn like 2 dollars a minute. They also get to choose their own hours!!!!!!!!! The down side is that to become a GP you have to study for seven years and that would be like 28 exams in total but to become a GP I would do anything!!!!!!!!!

3. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

defense attorney maybe

4. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Almost like a prostitute but they have more exams.

Good man, fight the power, become part of the scam. Sorry that's not fair, I know you mean well.

5. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I rencently applied for McDonalds so I can get some money coming in while I do my studies (Which I really don't need to do anymore, seeing as though I don't need any major qualifications for my career path). So I got a text last night, from McDonalds, saying that I have an interview. Originally they phoned the house, but because my mum answered the phone as I wasn't in, she decided to plan the appointment for 4pm.. So I have about half an hour to look all smart and tidy while simultaneously filling my belly... Smart... Parents are the biggest eijits I've ever come across..

6. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

Wow scary how I leave the topic for a couple of weeks and BAM! 64 posts, my absolute dream job would be a manga-ka and work with that so I'm trying to get my art skills up a bit but it's a dream job and you gotta have a realistic one. Even still my realistic ones gonna be a hard to get

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Still don't know what I wanted to be.
    Being a Technician seems fun though :)

8. r1motochick

r1motochick Well-Known Member

I am a legal drug dealer...I work in the pharmacy! ;D

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Here's my plan.
    First, I'll be a reporter for a local newspaper, then for some more popular one, then maybe some movie magazine, and then, when I'll have enough experience, I'll apply for a job of reviewer in gaming magazine.
    I'm a good writer, it shouldn't be a problem. ::)

And if that won't work, I'm going to be a lawyer or english teacher :p

10. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

but to be a reviewer you must eradicate your fanboyism...(to any person who wish to be)

11. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

i like what i'm studying for 4 years now, which is robotic... and i really want to make some cool robot like japan always do... like maybe, mini transformers... hehe... not for war of course, just for show off...

if that wont do, my second plan is to work in bank... as security system engineer....

if that wont do either... well, i guess i'm gonna be math teacher... haha... that's what i do right now...

12. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

oww in a bank... that's what i do now and i had the need to quit, anyway good luck with that Plan B ;D

13. allkratos

MAth teacher?Oh lord,i hate math teachers!!!

14. crimson089

did you just... quoted the wrong post ??? ???

15. allkratos

Oh sorry and thanks...

16. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

I hate mosquitos...

17. gx280

gx280 Guest

I want to work with computers..... Graphics ect

18. crimson089

how did mosquitoes get involved with jobs? i don't think blood-sucking is a living >.<

19. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

i want to be a lawyer like Phoenix Wright! COOL

20. crimson089

wow, that's really cool, go for it! i have a professor who studied law for long years and passed the bar exam but worked in a public law firm for those innocent people who cannot afford a lawyer. i need to respect him even more cause sometimes he's too strict. he always calls me at class when i don't know the answer because i'm having a hard time understanding business law. i snob him whenever i bump into him, or maybe i'm just too timid lol