1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Four square.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awesomebros, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

wow...I feel so un-American.

So, at PLAYTIME we'd play tig, stuck in the mud, freeway, british bulldogs and of course, kissy catchies :)

Wait! And when we were really little we played duck duck goose :D

We were nowhere near cool enough to even know what wall ball or four square is.

EDIT: Oh! And i musn't forget 'donkey' and 'what's the time mr. Wolf' xD

2. doggy-dj

doggy-dj Guest

Football ;D

3. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

What's kissy catchies? :eek:

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I too am very curious.

5. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

Haha! I thought kissy catchies was an international game!

Anyways, when we younger we played it. It's pretty self expanitory, the title gives it away. but basically there are 2 teams - the girls and the boys. And whatever team was it had go round and try to kiss members of the opposite team. however, us girls HATED that game as all boys had cooties back then. We ran like our lives depended on it - we didn't wanna risk dying from boy germs. o_O

How naive we all were

So, does the game sound more familiar now? Do you guys have a different name for it?

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

we called it prison rules football, it's not a nice game when the playground is concrete.

i knew it as kiss chase.

7. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I wish we had that game. :(

We weren't allowed to play blind mans bluff even though we were in a school for the academically talented.

In the normal schools, people tackled each other while playing soccer. They literally piled on top of each other in two separate piles just so they can get the ball.

8. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Never heard of it. I never had a version of it where I was though (probably would have been stopped quick anyways).

9. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

I remember the girls talking about molestation in my school...no, really. Probably my most "fond" memory was when a girl was out in kickball, and she refused to move from the base. I, being a naive 3rd grader, pushed her to the home plate from her backside, and she screamed like the devil. For the rest of the day she was yelling "that PERVERT squeezed my butt!"

10. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm not sure if any of you did visit that old thread I mentioned so I'll just quote what I posted there: