1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Forums just a place for pusses to talk shite

Discussion in 'Rants' started by mikebm4834, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

You guys can't sense sarcasm even if it hit you in the balls.

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Sorry, Seph's got me booked out for the next week solid.

Is it still sarcasm if that statement is true?

3. Stanley Richards

It's true for a few people here.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well damn, that's unfortunate.

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

You are just a crab that as no @ss >:D

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

A joke or sarcasm stops being funny at the moment you say that it was a joke or sarcasm. Stop being all butthurt and anal about comments, treat every word with a grain of salt, if you take offense to any comments, no one gives a shit.

And seriously, some of my most absurd comments are taken seriously, and some of my posts contradict such ideas.

And yes, go fuck yourself, it's not gay, it's masturbation.

Also, Halo is the worst game I've ever played. All the ideas behind it are cliche and have been done before. The story was ripped off almost entirely from a book, tons of quotes is taken out of Aliens 2 (and the characters) and the game itself is the most generic, mindless, self deprecating game I have ever played in my life. I wish, on midnight launch, I took my car and ran every Halo fan outside the stores, since it'd be incredibly easy to do so. If you ever played it and enjoyed it, kill yourself for liking the most mediocre game experience out there.

I learned about something about that in English class when I was in school. Oh hey, tone is meant to convey emotion from text, WHO KNEW.

Also, I can't compare you and me in terms of dick sucking skills, I haven't seen you really suck a dick, but once I see you do it, the receiver will judge who's better.

7. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

those who talk big are just stupid.
    but you clearly say that all forums are for pusses.
    witch isnt true!

8. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Chris,your English is better than mines

9. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

What? you wanna come down to my gym and say that to my face?!

Isn't that what were supposed to do? we are just a bunch of pussies on a forum after all.

10. Stanley Richards

What happened to freedom of speech? I can easily call Nat a slut. Of course, I'll be wrong and ridiculed.

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

No you're not.

12. theunderling

But Forums have age groups from people 8-80 years old-so you dont know who your making threats to.And you never know your luck-someone will probably take you up on your offer when its made to enough people.

13. msg2009

Well this is the only thread ive trolled in because its just what the thread is about, all my other posts have been nice and polite.
    I seriously doubt anyone here has a problem with me because I treat people the same as I like to be treat.
    Besides, im 31 and just retired from MMA, I'll take my chances.

14. theunderling

LOL,you do what you like-I aint no psychiatrist.The only thing I dont get is how I was supposed to be a dick when someone slagged me off for no reason on a Forum and I bumped into him at a Service Station.

And what Suik said didnt bother me she was in a bad mood.Someone disconnected her spy-cam setup in the block of flats,so she cant watch people on the job now LOL

15. msg2009

How did that come about? You must have already known him to recognise him?

16. theunderling

No.

I flew to Luton and my pal from Leicester met me in his car-it was him that knew him.We rinsed machines Reading,Swindon,Chelt,Oxford up to Coventry and every place in-between,meeting people we talked to on the forum.

This guy used to make £5000 a week and used to trawl the forum and sound off etc to anyone asking for information about emptiers.

What he was doing is the same as me say on here having the know-how to fully hack a psp3000.And anyone that asks for help,I cut in and say "ah,you fucking useless cunt,you mug,you noob,you twat-haha I know how to do it etc".

So all of a sudden,heres this guy in front of me........

17. msg2009

Sounds fun.

18. Suiseiseki

I volunteer for the difficult task of being the judge.

You can all get to the back of the queue, I have a backlog of people who are/need to be sucking my dick.

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Does this mean I can go drinking with you and venom?!?!??!

20. Suiseiseki

Yes. You have five days to get here.