1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Forums just a place for pusses to talk shite

Discussion in 'Rants' started by mikebm4834, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Huh? His arguments all consist of fallacies, cherry picking and nonsense, he was a troll by every sense of the word. If you read any of his topics, you'd understand that, well, maybe not.

And this iamlegend guy, I don't know, he corrected someone's spelling mistake, then his next sentence didn't have a capital letter to start with. It was also not meant to be sarcastic, fail.

Screw you, we're better than you.

It's disappointing that uber is Aussie, I would totally do naughty things to him if otherwise.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

I know, right? It must suck to not be able to meet the high standards of an Australian.

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Are these 'high standards' relative? I mean for you Aussies, high standards consist of Crocodile Dundee, or sweating, living in a shack throwing a boomerang while simultaneously eating vegemite.

Or drinking and drugs.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Are you trying to suggest that those things aren't universally held in high esteem? You clearly haven't experienced true joy in life. I pity you.

5. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

whats going on here, lolololol, i read this and everyone is flaming someone, specially msg
    unknown voice - iluvfupaburgers sucks
    me - who said that, so i can pwn them :p

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

Hint: Check IP. I know you have a short-term memory so I won't hold it against you.

Also, you're all a bunch of cockmonglers.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I think I cats.

8. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Of course you're better than I, only in your mindless world, just cuz he's aussie you people pick on him?
    I tought you were more than that, but the fact to hate him/me cuz the place of birth is totally fail, with no valid argument.
    You failed Natalie.
    Sometimes you have some nice arguments and ideas, but now you showed that your prejudict/racism is more than that.
    Me screw myself? No girl, I don't do that, I'm straight.

9. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Only for you babe. <3

10. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Bud, i think you're taking what Nat said a little too seriously.

11. phscarface

Well I don't have a crystal ball to prevent if she is or not kidding.
    If she is kidding, well screw it, how could I figure it out, in the internet it's pretty hard to guess, due that we don't see the other's expression.

12. iluvfupaburgers

thats why emoticons exist. to show if something you are saying that sounds serious, is not really that sreious

13. phscarface

I didn't see any emotion in writing.
    That's why it come hard to figure out.
    At least when I joke down bellow my post I write like "just kidding" or "sarcasm"

14. LuckyTrouble77

People take Nat seriously?

HOLY SHIT

15. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

MMhm.

16. iluvfupaburgers

thats what i tried to point out exactly, she didnt use anything so it could be taken seriously

17. LuckyTrouble77

I just don't understand how anybody takes anybody seriously on the internetz.

18. iluvfupaburgers

rascism or things like that can be taken seriously to other people, doesnt matter where the source comes from

19. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I think you're a massive faggot who should die in a fire.

Just kidding.

But really, you need to learn who to take seriously. I know that many of RomUlation's members are too pants-on-head fucktarded to tell the difference between someone making a serious point and someone having a go at them (maybe it's all the big words), but come on. All you need is a bit of common sense. I shouldn't have to write "I'M JUST KIDDING HAHA" or "Sarcasm, ho!" when I make a subtle joke/reference.

20. LuckyTrouble77

You sir, are a whore. I expect you to be here by no later than 10pm to do all kinds of whore things with me.

Love,

YOUR BESTEST FRIEND EVER