1. This forum is in read-only mode.

For Christmas...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaiden, Nov 7, 2007.

1. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Whats the matter? Jewish?

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

He's probably one of those people that only gets clothes for Christmas.

I don't know if I should pity him or laugh at his bad luck if that's the case.

3. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

clothes huh? probably underwear thats 2 sizes too big! in any case, if so, your family loves you and you should just wear the oversized panties on your head and take some photos to share with asmadi - he might just pity you enough to send you that gun you've always wanted ;D

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

It's not really the gifts of Christmas I dislike (though I do tend to get crappy clothes often), but it's the social part of it. I have to wake up early, open shit, go to a family gathering for my dad's side of the family for a few hours (meaning I do NOTHING), then go to my moms side which usually involves more of the same. It is a shitty day. I prefer school, where at least I interact with people I enjoy.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

lol same.

I'm not buying myself anything though, I can't afford it :(

6. neutronscott

neutronscott New Member

i'm getting myself some ... socks and underwears!#$@#$

7. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

x2

8. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

my family doesnt even celebrate christmas but i've had to go to my wife's family thing. I just avoid everyone and play a game somewhere, sneak some food and im done.

9. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

nice one... :D

i'm expecting a nds and a r4ds... i'll have to buy some new lens for my glasses soon too... :p

10. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

i think im going to buy the new heroscape master set.
    i need some board game fun.