1. This forum is in read-only mode.

For All Bieber Haters!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iluvfupaburgers, Oct 13, 2010.

1. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

You best get rid of that before the cyber police find you.

Ya dun goof'd.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That's quite catchy!
    Don't FUCK with 4chan...

3. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

This is the first thing I thought of when the kid said he was trying to "protect" Bieber

[​IMG]

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

The kid is like 10, I really don't think he has experience in reverse engineering ::)
    Kids these days ,thats exactly what a guy said after I beat him up"I know how to hack and im gonna hack your profile" so.... ::)
    I believe there are more beaver hating hackers who are willing to screw the fat kids life, am i right :D
    (theres a legion of girls, but we can take them, as I believe, there are only about 2% who know how to hack :D)
    Bet if you just slap the kid hell come to his senses...or start crying like a little girl :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Ef_tPN5I8

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

6. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Like THAT makes it better.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I don't mind his music that much but by god I hate him!

8. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

Baby is probably the most annoying song I have ever listened in my whole life.
    And that's a huge thing to achieve due to the colossal gargabe that's out there.
    Aaand that hair flipping, whipping or whatever is so ridiculous. Makes me wanna punch him. *-*

I just can't believe all those little girls are so in love with him.
    I can find a hotter one in any corner here with a manly voice, body and face. :3
    Besides, I'm straight...
    But if I weren't, there are a lot of prettier girls out there... XD

P.S: I want his brand new nail polish collection! It's sooo fashionable!
    I'm already imagining my girls asking "OMIGOSH, what nail polish you wearin'?".
    "Bieber's collection, babes! Metallic, sparkling, pinky... with huuuuuge amounts of glitter!". <3

9. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i wonder why that kid is without shirt and glasses :eek:
    Post Merge: [time]1287103260[/time]
    a new video from the biggest troll on the internet :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PJ9b_Ob2GI

10. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

No form of internet trolling is acceptable. Despite my large hatred for a majority of the 4Chan community, I must say, GIVE HIM HELL!

11. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Woah this guy is making a video for like every dude he's gonna threaten?

12. god shut that gay kid up

13. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Who the fucks justin bieber?

14. danx_cooper

danx_cooper New Member

good point ive been reading this and i don't know who he is

15. i think that kids a stalker "i'm going to post your names, adresses and phone numbers" sound like a stalker to me

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Man...he is such a little creeper...I can't stand his fucking face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZUdnaqGH64&feature=related

That response is pretty decent until he starts saying that he's going to be dead. Then, he just sounds like a regular troll...

17. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

that kid is desperate for attention

18. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I think he's doing this to get more subscribers.

19. doughboy

doughboy Guest

kids these days...
    edit:
    kid has a limited mindset...thinking he wants to wait until that one 'goggle eyed guy' does something and then report him for invading his privacy, oldest trick in the book ::)
    it's not neccesarily war, as the kid stated...so your idol got hit in the face *laughs at flashback in mind big deal...i think the kid is making to much of it ::)
    if an actor/singer/idol i liked got hit in the face, i would not declare war on the guy who uploaded the video, rather the person who threw the item...he acts as though Justin's image has been shattered due to this incident...
    that 'gay kid' im assuming, just has mixed emotions... :D
    what did he do or say about 4chan by the way?...

20. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Did you guys know that despite the rest of the world hating Justin Bieber, the folks over at Japan are going nuts (as in they like him) because he qualifies as a Bishounen (Girly guy) singer? Yes it's true, odd as it make be the Japanese are really into Girly guys. So if Mr. Bieber wants to escape the rest of the world's hatred of him, he should just move to Japan-o land & be a sensation there.