1. This forum is in read-only mode.

For All Bieber Haters!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iluvfupaburgers, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I just LOL'd so bad...Both of those kids lives are ruined for sure.

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

JB and that kid? Yeah these lives are :p

3. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Not just Justin Bieber, I meant the two kids who did the videos about the people who don't like Justin Bieber...

Either way, I think it's hilarious that they are so mad about this.

4. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

I watched the video (like only 10 seconds of it) and a lot of people hated this alone so I assume that they are JB haters. Man, I will laugh if the site gets killed in 10 minutes of uptime!

5. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't even give them 10 minutes of up time. I'd give them about 5 minutes.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

To be fair, the way he asked the question is confusing.

The question was, 'Bieber is German for Basketball? true or false'. Him saying Justin at the beginning makes Biebs think that he was saying his name. to which Justin asked 'wat' and he just says 'is German for Basketball'.

People walk into CLEAN windows all the time.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Stupid people walk in windows

8. zeldafan12

zeldafan12 Well-Known Member

All I can say about these videos is wow.... And Oh man RomU is in trouble now!! since this thread was made for hatin that kid is gonna get this site taken down! he has connections you know! :eek:

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmIzxO0-n4

This is all I have to add to this conversation.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Here is my thoughts to the matter.

I'm not a fan of him, hell I have yet to hear his music since I'm a techno/metal man.

Thing is, he made it famous, he has money, power, and respect in the music world, there will always be haters...

But all of his haters have far less money than him, and really need to stfu since they have yet to make themselves, maybe if it was a bigger celeb that dis'd him maybe I'd care.

As for those protecting him like that youtube moron, they are hurting him more than helping him.

11. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

yes, but this is not hating because of money. To hate something, you really need to know the topic well. i dont like his music personally for many reasons, not because he is famous, i loved michael jackson and he was rich at some point in his life. i like metallica, and those fuckers are rich as hell. so its not about money here. here is one of his most famous songs:
    Baby - Justin Bieber

12. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Did that guy just say "One of my favourite Justin Bieber videos"!?

*RAGEFACE*

(Insert random anti-Bieber comment here)
    Post Merge: [time]1287012821[/time]
    OH NOEZ! He has connections in EUROPE! Whatever shall we do!?

*Sips tea*

Oh yeah (Light bulb appears over head); Justin Bieber is just a big silly goose!

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You speak too highly of yourself.

Honestly, I don't like his music, and I honestly don't care about any of this. Except that you guys say that oh, everyone hates him because of ______ which would infact make you hate almost everyone.

Most people don't like that he's 16 (or fourteen or something) and he became huge, that and his music.

14. zeldafan12

zeldafan12 Well-Known Member

I really think that some haters (not all) are really just kinda jealous and want what justin bieber has and since they dont have it all they can do is bash him.

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I've never actually payed much attention to him except when people point shit out about him.
    Though, I don't really find famous people interesting. :p I am a simple person who is interested in his current life and nothing more really.

16. wtnow

wtnow Active Member

Lol hacking is illegal, the goverment is gonna get him if he does XD
    He should quit. Before some tracks Homo Him down.

17. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you mean before someone back-traces it consequences will never be the same!

18. wtnow

wtnow Active Member

^^^^^^^^
    that video was fucking god.

19. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I'm actually surprised at how popular he is. I listened to classics like Buddy Holly and Queen, and their music is much better than what we have in the present generation, where if you just insert a catchy line (iYiyiy or something) you'll get instant fame.

20. he's going to be in csi come on cant he play the dead guy (over 5000 suspects)