1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fitna

Discussion in 'General News' started by nomercy, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I'm planning to move to California at some point. Wouldn't say no to South Africa either.

2. sishunter

sishunter Member

from what i see this movie is all hoax

but like i quoted on random forum " ready an umbrella before something happens"

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

what, what part of it is a hoax. lets look at it, it shows quotes that are real, it show the twin towers being hit by a plane, the London bombings and a load of other shit that happend at the hands of sick mindless drones have done in the name of a false profit

4. Loonylion

the twin towers was staged by the US government to allow them to invade Afganistan. Also to make the citizens agree to anything bush wanted (i.e the patriot act, which infringes a number of constitutional rights and would never have been passed in normal circumstances)

fitna is a thinly veiled attempt at provoking the Muslim communities, and the guy responsible should be arrested and banned from politics for life.

5. equitypetey

thats just one of hundreds of conspiracy theories. but what about all the other bombings they're nothing to do with the us goverment so no conspiracies there just plain old terorism

6. Loonylion

yep, and Christians aren't innocent of terrorism. Technically the WTC attacks were indeed terrorism, but orchestrated by the US government. if you look in the dictionary it still fits the definition of terrorism, and there is actually a term for when a government commits a terrorist attack against its own citizens.

EDIT: the term for a government committing terrorist acts against its own citizens is 'false flag'

7. Pantera

Pantera Active Member

Wrong. Iraq. They didn't plan it/but didn't stop it either. As long as there is oil though there will be blood(not the movie oh no.)

8. Loonylion

Afghanistan was invaded in 'retaliation' for 9/11, Iraq came later after Bush got bored of Afghanistan. You are correct that the current administration did not plan the WTC attacks, they were planned by a previous US president but he never carried them out. Bush's administration did.

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I think that those foreigners that invade other countries and practice their religions, wear veils and call us racists so that they get what they want are religious hypocrites, in this so called "Great Britain" that i live in we are not aloud to wear crosses in public but they can wear veils which are dangerous because if there is a terrorist in there you can't see their face! Crosses are not dangerous! They have mosques built but they were complaining when our local church asked the government for money to fix the roof! I were not aloud in a asian shop because i am white but if i had a white shop i would be racist, i would not have a white shop because i am not like that because i think we are all equal. In airports there are prayer rooms but there are not any for England's original religion Christianity, I have nothing wrong with different people but i have a problem with people who think they are right and the other is wrong. What happened to equality? My family originated from my country but it feels like people are coming here and getting better treatment than us... This video isn't fair just like Hitler because the way they are doing it is wrong but what they mean is that they are fed up hypocrites and want freedom of speech or a country without overwhelming immigration like what is happening now, our governments and gullableness lets us down, I still don't agree with Hitler and this video though...

10. Loonylion

who said you aren't allowed to wear crosses in public? now wearing a pentacle in public is asking for trouble...

11. Pantera

Pantera Active Member

...??? what ??? Dude just no. Remember Pearl Harbor? Same as that. US saw attack coming, did nothing to go to war.

12. equitypetey

hit the nail on the head, i think the exact same thing.
    you forgot to mention that when it comes to the world cup some schools have banned things to do with the england football team because they have the St George's flag on. COME ON!!! its just a flag.
    all we do i give and give with them and they take the piss. at the end of the day people and the government need to grow some balls and say NO!!!!, you don't like it, oh well, fudge off back to your own country, oh wait its war ridden and you came here for a better life for your children, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!....its just a flag or a shop or respect.

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yes, not everywhere has crosses band from being worn, but i went down this neighborhood where there were houses for immigrants and there was a sign saying that crosses, bibles and christian practice was not aloud due to fighting with Ethnic minorities, so that is what i mean, so much for a "free country".
    Where i learn we don't watch football matches anymore because there was complaints that they only showed England matches and there only about 10 people out of 2,500+ people who were born in other countries, but i think i will just let them be, because i want to move to Australia because they have a point system for immigration and don't just let anyone in.

14. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

hmmm....yesterday's news, they said the indonesia is protesting about it......when people starting to protest silly thing like this...i really wonder what thier mind is made off.......cheese? or nuts?

15. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

That won't happen unless the folks here don't vote for him, but, shamefully, there are enough people to vote for him so he can't be 'banned'.
    They are even talking about 'freedom of insult' because, according to them, 'freedom of speech' is the same as insulting someone, someone's opinion can be offensive against an other person, so freedom of insult is no different then freedom of speech.

For the record: this is NOT what i think, this is their point of view

16. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

No, really. If you've been reading the news lately you'll find that Indonesia has completely blocked off Youtube, Metacafe, Multiply, Rapidshare, and LiveLeak to stop people from seeing the movie. This was child's play to circumvent, as proxy servers were widely accessible. It had the opposite effect, of course, and quite a lot of people WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT FITNA watched it through various proxy sites because of all the attention it was attracting. I have to hand it to the government here. Incompetent.

Free speech or no free speech, he should know better. I'm not surprised at how many death threats he's receiving.

17. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Attempting to block off something only makes people curious. You tell a kid not to try to find his birthday presents, he's gonna be tempted in looking for them and see what the fuss is about. Well, same for stuff on the internet. People find a way to beat the system and see what the government doesn't want them to see.

However, I was surprised to learn that virtually none of the people I know have heard about or seen the video. It just goes to show how people don't pay attention to current events.

18. hell_freezer

hell_freezer Member

i live in indonesia.
    and yes, the government was blocked access to several sites regarding to fitna.

that only makes them looks worst than stupid if not idiot.
    why do people need to get angry if their religion being blamed?
    what's the purpose for themself?
    c'mon..
    people are not to protect the religion, but the religion does!

19. syx

syx Active Member

agree! i'm from indonesia too!
    and yea, if the religion is not protecting, i do not believe that it's different from the thought of communism..
    this whole kill or be killed shit..

20. Loonylion

^ something a friend of mine said on MSN, and it was one of the most truthful things I have heard about religion for a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.