1. This forum is in read-only mode.

First thing you hate about school

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AhsanShawl, Mar 17, 2010.

1. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

socials

2. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

I hate teachers who won't let us play Halo man they be like 10 people playing in the classroom before they told us to stop playing because of the computer lady. Fuck that computer lady, saying that it take too much bandwidth.

3. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

i hate it when i get tons of homework because sometimes i cannot finish it all. :(:(

4. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

SCHOOL IT SELF LOL

5. handsumtrini

handsumtrini New Member

That i have to go there everyday and stare at the same faces i dnt like everyday

6. NeoStriker

NeoStriker Well-Known Member

Homework. Have any of you ever noticed that in most media that depicts the life of a teen in high school, it practically nevers shows them doing homework? Do any of those producers, directors, and writers actually know how much time homework consumes?

7. kakarulz22

kakarulz22 Member

teacherrrrrz
    well not all of em but the ones hu cant teach and the ones hu act bitchy :p
    m8s r cool though yeh just teacherz probably yeh oh and homework, cuz u hav 2 do it at................ home

8. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

A question: from where the term ASS-HAT appeared? Was somebody's head like a head with a hat in the shape of ass ? ... i dont get that term

9. workernetGB

workernetGB Member

Maybe from a hat ass shaped, who knows, I know a person that the head looks a litle like an ass and people that the head does what an ass does...
    I really hate tests it always pisses me off, really.

10. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

All of the above!

11. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

And all that will come!

12. MindFever

And all that was

13. Missingno.

Missingno. Member

The fact that my school has failed the AYP in the graduation exam for the 5th year in a row. What that means is that the state is going to go in and give the place a complete overhaul in which they are going to go in and change EVERYTHING, which sucks because it is a really good school and my three years there have been the best I ever had. It is very depressing seeing it come to this. I looked into it and I'm not sure when it takes effect, but it looks like I might be able to graduate before it happens because it appears to be either next year or the year after. If I am still attending when they come in, then I can't transfer because this has happened to every other school in the county, so my only option when that is the scenario is to drop out.

14. nation

nation Active Member

Ignorance, though there should be less of it in College ;D

15. MindFever

haha ...we have an idealist here! :)

16. nation

nation Active Member

^ Hahaha! I like your username! and the quote in your sig

17. MindFever

i hated O.W.L.s in school... i also hated Harry Potter - he smoked too much pot in the women's lavatory

Post Merge: [time]1270784480[/time]
    i hated O.W.L.s in school... i also hated Harry Potter - he smoked too much pot in the women's lavatory

heheh,thanks m8 ;)

18. Kimroseann

Kimroseann Well-Known Member

what i hate about school is ..........STUDYING!!!!!:)

19. ulikepie

ulikepie Well-Known Member

In the morning my principal has these announcements. Sad thing is that he's kind of a fob. I can't understand a word!

20. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

I hate those english projects that the state requires us to do