1. This forum is in read-only mode.

First thing you hate about school

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AhsanShawl, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Depends on three things, actually two but let me explain:

1. Your preferred degree - say you wanna take up, archeology as your college degree, or even Political Science, expect that YOU WILL have History as the back bone of your subjects.

2. Your country's policies &/or laws on how or what colleges should be teaching - in some countries, like where I'm from, colleges & Universities require you to take up General Subject courses in the first two years of your course. These subjects are mandatory & often do not relate to your course per se. Subjects include History, sciences, maths just to name a few.

3. Your college/University's policies or program persuant to reason number 2 - this is the third reason, which ties in with reason number two. Basically it means, depending on your college/University's policies, regardless of your country's own policies on how/what you should learn, they have the authority to require you or not to take up those General Subjects.

Also if I recall correctly what my Professors often tell me, colleges/Universities from western countries (the U.S. &/or in U.K.) generally do not have said General Subjects which makes western schools better than what we have here.

2. NeoMagicwarrior

NeoMagicwarrior Active Member

time.

school doesnt bother me as much...except for the duration...

15 years and 3-4 more to go o_O

then i have a master's degree track to consider *dies*

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Top 3:

1. Homework
    2. Some teachers like my math teacher
    3. Some classes like English ... yes I am joking ... I hate Science.

4. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

You hate English... but you are joking because you hate Science....

I love science... we didnt have "science" but had separate classes for Biology,Geography,History, Chemistry, Physics,Mathematics (since the 5th grade up it is like that).
    I would love to have a class called SCIENCE where you can do all the experiments from different departments.

5. F77

F77 Active Member

Two main things i hate about school:
    1) those damn rich kids who dont make an effort during classes, but have no problem in spending their parents money in tutors
    2)Having specialized in economy and still having portuguese(aka Literature) and Filosofy classes... man... i hate those damn poets, writters and filosofers... i mean, for the love of my sanity! i chose economy cause of the numbers... not the words!!!

6. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

Should've get laid more while I still was in there.

7. MindFever

Completely random and off-topic but... i just love the title "Next-gen Gamer" on my profile :D :p

8. vegas223

vegas223 Member

worst thing about highschool i went to was the total lack of and GOOD drugs on campus other than weed and the occasional oxycontin, some fucking shrooms or acid and dank ass MDMA/MDA rolls would have been fucking sweet. shit i would have even settled with knowing where to get a gram of 2c-e in school. fortunatley all was found upon getting the fuck outta there.

9. karatekid4

karatekid4 Member

Bickering cafeteria ladies.. Just sell us our food kthnx.

10. MindFever

I hated the smell of shoes in the ... shoe-changing room ?

11. Joshaz

Joshaz Well-Known Member

My human bio teacher who should be extinct...
    She doesn't even teach our class :(

12. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

almost every aspect in those plases

13. goobergraper

goobergraper Member

Detention. And expulsion, but those are both anomalies in the typical student; I just get into trouble more often I suppose.

14. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

the idiots behind me who won't stop trying to rap and beatbox during class. they really suck 2/3 of the time...

15. joju

joju Member

I hate some student Fight with another school student

16. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Well, two of our teachers are a**hats. Thank goodness I'll be leaving the school! So long, B******!

17. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

We have a whole bunch of fascists who love torturing us. I mean it.

18. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Teachers that can't teach.

19. eightyfive

eightyfive Member

the time we spent for learning useless subject, that very useless for our life.

20. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Well,,
    1. too hard to understand
    2. my school start at 6.30, which it very early..