1. This forum is in read-only mode.

First thing you hate about school

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AhsanShawl, Mar 17, 2010.

1. x_Aar0n_x

x_Aar0n_x New Member

A SLAP IN THE BUTT BY ATHLETES = (

2. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

I hated ugly chicks hitting on me... i prefered those cute ones (LOL ...im trying to be cynical)

3. Miminari

Miminari Well-Known Member

The other students, period. All they care about is getting drunk, partying, make up excuses about not doing homework or coming late to class, disrupting the class and being general dumbasses. And oh, sometimes they get away with it.

[COUGH]Especiallypeoplewhocomplainsabout"uglygirls"hittingonthem[COUGH]

4. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that the issue of "SCHOOL STARTS TOO GODDAMMNED EARLY GODDAMMIT" has been ignored up to now...

5. MindFever

You talking about me ? Engage warp factor fuck you and ignore this thread altogether then.

I wasnt complaining,i was just saying.Also,i dont know a single person who didnt experience this at least once ... besides,i was half-joking
    The thing i hated most was getting the long talks in the principal's office (however you call it)
    And my grades werent bad ,actualy...

6. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

I hated those teachers in high school, who expected us to know 80% of his/her subject BEFORE he/she had begun to teach it him-/herself.
    Or those irritating teachers, who said stuff like:"You learned this in the 7th grade, i don't need you to remind this, look it up yourself." or "You learned that 2 years ago! Have you ALREADY forgotten that?"
    Oh and don't forget those, who worked only with the V.I.P students- rich peep kids, geniuses and "The chosen ONE" type kids. Normal,mortals, like myself were left in the dark.

Good days! *sarcasm*

7. MindFever

Excuse me? privilege studies for rich people in elementary school? what the fuck !? in our country they would've been disbarred immediately

8. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Not only in studies, all the contests, school knowledge cups and so on was all a part of their priviliges. Others, who were talented but weren't 'selected' didn't have a chance to participate, it's the cold-harsh truth.

9. MindFever

My god...selective education should be a crime.Everybody has a right to learn and have teachers who give their best effort for you.They are payed for it with your tax-payer's money. I'm sorry this is the case in your area...

10. Reider

Reider Modereider

Too much fucking homework and not enough time to study for these damn finals they're throwing at us...

They should split this crap up more so I don't get hit like this. :(

11. MindFever

It's all a test...to see your resolve,you know.Look at it as a battlefield.You need to "grind" your resiliance to resist the Quit LvL 2 debuff ;) Works for me

12. Anne789

Anne789 Well-Known Member

the students' general complaining about teachers.

I admit sometimes it was true, but most of the time they didn't make sense at all.

13. MindFever

I agree with you 100%... I hate the fact that in one of our Universities alot of professors require that you must answer a question 100% exactly like it was in the text.But oh no,that's not enaugh; you must have the answer from a certain book...and it so happens that the book you "must have to pass the exam" was written by the very same professor.
    I called on that conflict of interest ,but everyone i know just shrugs and says "that's the way of things" ... wtf !

14. Anne789

Anne789 Well-Known Member

I don't really see the connection... you're complaining about one of your teachers now aren't you? Trying to tell me that you are one of those complaining students I mean?

15. MindFever

Wrong.It isnt my teacher but a professor of one of my friends.It is a common practice in our (our country's) Universitie(s). It is a conflict of interest.
    If you write a book and then fail everybody else who didnt answer a question as it was written in a book you wrote,it is a conflict of interest. Your sales are better,you earn more money because you demand a certain text to be written for a question,that you wrote yourself (if you were that professor,i mean)

16. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Yeah, tell that to my teachers about the American Government course. You know how badly written that book is? How do you expect us to do our homework?!

Luckily, I didn't take that course. No, I took Law. And I regret it so much...

17. MindFever

Shouldnt "The People's History of the United States" help a bit ?
    But then again,i doubt you never heard about that history book... forget it,i should shut up.I dont live in your country so ... what do i know,right? (im not sarcastic...i realise i cant suggest somebody about something they know better than me)

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Wait 'til you get to college, most College Professors do expect you to know the lesson even before he/she steps in the room, period.

At least when you reach your Master's Degree (M.A. courses if you decide to further your studies) your Professor/s will be a little mellower as there are often only a few of you in their classes & you can develop a good rapport with him/her because of this. However your thesis/Dissertation defense is hell :(

19. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

will you need to take history in college? it'd be a lot less of hell if i didn't have to remember who bombed this, who assassinated him, who signed this, war did this and that....

20. freehand01

freehand01 Well-Known Member

well at my college years, there is one subject which I have passed but I didn't understand, that is Calculus....lol