1. This forum is in read-only mode.

First thing you hate about school

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AhsanShawl, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

The only thing I absolutely hate about school are those annoying, prick, smug rich kids who think they own the world. Heck if killing was not considered a sin or crime I'd gun all of 'em down with an AK47 GTA style 8)

2. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

homework

3. Shinoth

Shinoth Member

Homework and my previous chemistry teacher. Thank god he retired...

EDIT: Also I hate my Monday. Got a few lessons up to 11.30 AM, them a ton of free periods, then biology until 4:30 PM >_>

4. Muumin

Muumin Member

I hate it when we have to write like 3 or 4 exams in one week. And then some teachers get this quite brilliant idea to let us do presentations too. No, it's not like my week is already stressful enough. It'd just love to do some presentations or portfolios as well, in order to make this the most horrible week ever....

Oh and my teachers just love to set the date for an exam right before our vacation start. "The last day of school?...hey, let's write an exam on that day!"

5. ~7Vath~

~7Vath~ Well-Known Member

i hate when im free(teachers miss school) all day until my last class (2:00-3:00PM), because there is nothing to do, most people dont take the class and my parents are so awesome that i am forced to stay to take that class, only to find out that theres only me and about 2 girls...

6. jCherry

jCherry Member

CHEMISTRY.
    OH GOD, KILL IT HARD.

I would have a 90% average if it weren't for that 70 pulling me down.
    Also, somebody tell my English teacher that reading everything as a group does not help any when you're a high school junior. I want my independent reading back, dammit. I haven't read a book on my own in years.

7. xoredxox

xoredxox New Member

Going back after breaks ;)

8. the one thing i hate about school is the people who think there all that

9. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

teachers who log you off the computer with a program when u are playing games even though you finished all your work and the class is an elective

10. Chris2k9

Chris2k9 Active Member

Staff who block sites such as MySpace and Facebook!

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

The first thing I hate about school is all of it, plus the fact that they don't pay me and the fact that THEY MAKE YOU DO CLASSES THAT WILL HAVE 100% NO RELATION TO YOUR FUTURE JOB.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I take it you're still in primary or secondary school. Come college you'll know most of the classes you'll take will be relevant to your future profession, unless you take on a totally different path along the lines.

13. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

First thing I hate about school is the last day of school.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

There isn't enough time to do a pokemon speed run in a whole school days worth (I needed 2 hours more-god I'm slow :( )

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Wait 'til you get to graduation, the sadness of parting with long time friends might linger within you for days, depending on how you handle separation anxiety that is.

However, the joy of finally no longer seeing people you abhor with a passion will make things easier :)

16. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

10 years later though you add them on facebook ;)

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Nope not me, I'm the unforgiving type of person when I abhor someone I abhor them for all eternity. That's why when I die I might come back as a vengeful ghost similar to Ju-on, the ghost from The Grudge because I'm oozing with hatred [​IMG]

18. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

I even have a list

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

So do I LOL!

20. -K-

-K- Member

history (it just wont enter my brain) and chemistry (i think we like school more than she does, she is always absent)