1. This forum is in read-only mode.

First Person Pokemon Petition

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by woody0, Jan 22, 2009.

1. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Dude %80 of pokemon are NOT pretty:)

2. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

K so now were talking about a first person game where we kill pokemon right?

Then my weapon would be...
    [​IMG]
    IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE.

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

This, except that I liked Gold & Silver too. Still play Gold on my ancient gameboy color every once in awhile.

4. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I think that would be like the best game ever!!! SIGN ME UP I would so buy that.
    BUT, here are some issues. The best graphics console Nintendo have made is the wii, and the wii isn't really THAT good at graphics, or at RPG's at all. If this was on the 360 though, it would rock. I just don't see Nintendo reasoning with Microsoft. I mean, they're rivals! I hope more ppl sign up tho, good luck!

5. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

i would like to kill pikachu with the cruelest way.....

6. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Sign me up :)
    I'd like this.

But honestly, there needs to be a good "Set your own path" Pokemon RPG on the Wii.
    NINTENDO!
    Enough with the remakes (but hurry the f*** up with HG/SS) and make a good Pokemon game!

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Normally I like change to pokemon...

But I disagree with "first person"...

Battles should be in real time in a full 3-D arena.

Proper pokemon-like in the anime instead of turn based stuff.

Yeah have all the classic rpg stuff but if this is on board it'll make the battles better for brawlers XD

...as for battle mechanics-have them play ethier like smash bros (ease of use) or god of war (flashy and lots to press-yet easy as well :) )

Stat's could better suit meaning-speed will mean more than who goes first in tunrs-AS THERE IS NO TURNS!

...if you want something close to this-but without first person-stick to pokemon mystery dungeon, the new wii version may be worth a look.
    Post Merge: [time]1251820029[/time]
    As in the first person idea-and prehaps mine.

8. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

What's th epoint of first person? I'd prefer third person character cuztomization... I mean a first pers on pokemon? what is the point?

9. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

o_O..... you would need a video gaming designer prodigy to pull this off, even better than gamefreak! if you can put on digi glasses and go anywhere you want, like the wii, and then actually travel around, keeping pokemon, battling, and training, then i would be amazed, but wouldn't that be sort of like....Hey You, Pikachu! exept, a bit different...?hmmm

10. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

I want dating sim elements and making friends and rivals in the game, and choose your favourite pokemon- so your best freind will use it.

11. rileyb93

rileyb93 Member

great idea, just not 1st person, have a 3rd person view and that idea sounds perfect. i think they should make a game like this on the wii or next ninty console, as all the main console pokemon games are so bad

12. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

Sounds alot like rune factory, without the farming.