1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fire Emblem ds~ "What Characters are you using?"

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by saken_, Dec 10, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Chapter 21. Marth? He's the main character man.. If you're talking Barst, yes he's good, even better when you upgrade to Warrior class.

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

oh oops yeah i meant Barst man... wow i cant wait until i get him... does he have good defense? if he does, is it hard to kill him so you can keep him in your party for long?

3. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Stupid Marth. I wish I didnt need some sissy like him on my team.

4. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

My barst is changed to a ranger now and he is pwnageeee one hit kill on everything

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You get Barst about about chapter 4 or so. You probably let him die off, which is your mistake. Marth is the best if you actually train him. He's the best asset.

6. Barathrum

Im at the End Game, what i do is just use a bishop to warp Marth to the gate and use marth to one hit KO the dude(only when i'm very impatient -.-) I never knew why Flachion was so bad...

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

well i keep getting new characters often :p lol they keep dying, so i cant keep listing all of them.. im only on chapter 10 so far

8. Barathrum

pfft at the end of the game I only had like five heroes left. Have yall tried the wifi for it' I heard it was pretty bad