1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Finaly Fantasy A2 Gets Release Date

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by anandjones, Mar 20, 2008.

1. sikwate

sikwate Member

I've been waiting this game :eek: but have anyone experience data error(crc) because i can't copy the game file to my microSD. I have downloaded it thrice, 2x from the server and 1x from rapidshare and all copy have data error(crc).

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

did you extract the rom using winrar?

3. sikwate

sikwate Member

yes i already extract it by winrar... and this is the first time it happen to me since i was a member of romulation.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

something presumably went wrong when it was being transferred to your microsd, delete it and try copying again.

5. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

crc errors usually mean it did not copy/download correctly

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Well, I've nearly finished the game, and I've gotta say, it's pretty good. Love the animations and graphics of those 3d magicks though, amazing :eek:

7. Votkrath

Votkrath Member

It's a bit better than average but I actually think first game was clearly the better one, better storyline etc. and I hate they didn't make a sequel of the storyline itself aswell, or atleast related to the old story which myself enjoyed very much. :)

8. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Yes, I have got the game for myself... Find it if its worth downloading, by checking out the exclusive review in the mag... So watch out. :D

9. anandjones

Huh?! Leaking news of the magazine! Hehe, we get it earlier :p Yeah, the storyline of the game is quite similar to the GBA one, where the little orphans find a book. I've played it before a while ago.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Ancient Magick books, or Tomes are a re-occuring theme on Final Fantasy Tactics games. On the first game, there was the Gremorik Scriptures, which were kinda like the "lost" Gospel of Judas Scriptures.

11. Votkrath

Votkrath Member

Yeah, but the old GBA story was better, this is really just like a remake with new peoples.
    With GBA you really felt like you were a part of the story really but with the 2th game it is just like you just click some and then it's done after a "couple" of clicks.

12. sikwate

sikwate Member

does ff a2 tactics has problem emulating in an EDGE card??? because i get a black screen every time it is loaded...

13. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

check firmware.

14. anandjones

Maybe a thread in Technical Help, sikwate.

15. romz_mark

romz_mark Well-Known Member

The graphics are awesome. I haven't really been playing it but the first couple of missions were cool. :D
    But i think they stuffed the start up.

16. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

I enjoy it so far. I love seeing the ever-so familiar classes and designs (Yay for Air Rending Monks!) and the new effects are nice. :D

17. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I'm not that fan of the series... maybe i'll just give it a go ???