1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy X

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Swejocke, Mar 23, 2007.

1. OmenNeko

OmenNeko Member

That game rocked... I beat both that game and Tales of Symphonia with 100% completion.

FFX took awhile though. Especially since my first play though the game, I botched the Anima up... by missing one of the temples treasures. I kept dying in most the monster arena battles. I actually enjoyed 10 but hated 10-2. There was a secret ending in FF9???

Was it the whole zidane getting married to Alexandria? and vivi had kids? or was it something else. Could've swore i got everything in 9.

Final Fantasy 12 pissed me off , I had gotten all the way though, and I got everything but the Zodiac Spear, when my friend told me I was like #@$%@# and deleted my file. xD I started over and got everything all over again, without opening the treasure chests. Ultima is a cool summon in FF12. Omega Weapon is located in the Giant Crystal Labyrinth of Giruvegan if you wanna get the full 100%age completion. Oh and theres that dragon king thing too, and the final summon zodiark or something located in the mines. The hardest part to me was hunting to complete the bestiary data.

2. CntrlAltLeet

CntrlAltLeet New Member

I loved that game a lot, although it did merit trading in after i finished it.

Althought it SEEMS there was a lot left to be done, such as the omega ruins, and a few other nasty surprises. However I've only actually ever had one question about the game... When Tidus first goes into Spira (riiight at the start of the game, just after u get sucked up by sin) and lands in the water, there are symbols on the walls. When you go up to them, you can read them - but they're in Al Bhed. You can load your al bhed primer from the save location, but considering i traded it...

Someone please tell me what those say? ??? ??? It's just been lingering on my head every time i think about FFX.

Btw, good game and stuff... Tidus liked to throw a pussy fit every now and then but... yeah.
    News flash: Japanese Roleplaying Game for Playstation Two features strangely effeminate men with blonde hair and would-be-legend attitude. More at Six.......

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There is no ex-game in FFX but there is in FFX-2.