1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final fantasy villain battle royal

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Mr.PowPow, Feb 16, 2012.

?

Which FF villain would emerge victorious in an "all vs all" fight?

1. Garland/Chaos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Emperor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cloud of Darkness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Golbez

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Zemus/Zeromus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ex-Death

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gilgamesh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Kefka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Sephiroth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Ultimecia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Kuja

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Necron

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Jecht

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Yu-Yevon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

kefka actually succeeded in destroying the world, though not entirely, but still he did quite a number.

2. Mr.PowPow

Mr.PowPow Well-Known Member

Kuja also destroyed a world using his Ultima attack, though he was in Trance when he did so. Kefka used the power of the warring triad to destroy the world. So I guess they both used outside power.
    Same story for most, except for Yu-Yevon....though it could be debated that possessing aeons is outside power.

3. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Barthandelus was a god from the start. He didn't turn to one during the game.
    Anyways, my vote goes to sephiroth. He's the only villain that we actuall "attach" to. We feel his despair throughout the game.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

He's kind of like The Joker (from DC Universe) acquiring the Infinity Gauntlet (from Marvel) which was a very bad combination.

Sephiroth may be a badass, but do remember, just like Kefka he went insane.

Also you seem to have forgotten to add "Dark King" from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest", "Glass Goth Z" from Chocobo's Dungeon 2, "Altima" from FF Tactics & the ones from FFTA & FFTA-2

5. Mr.PowPow

I didn't forget to put them in, I simply didn't. In fact I could have just as easily have put in Genesis (FF7CC), the alien from FF4: the after years, or many of the other villains from spin offs. But I just wanted to keep it to the more well known villains so that the results don't look to stretched.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

And yet, we saw that there are people who didn't even know of the others in your initial list ;)

7. Mr.PowPow

True, that is something I wasn't expecting, especially with the release of FF:Dissidia which features the majority of these characters. If there was a way to edit the poll I would do so. But creating a new list seems a little pointless. At least for me, if someone else were to do it then that's fair game.

8. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

YOU FORGOT BARTHANDELUS/ORPHAN!
    And I bet the reason most people dont know who most of these guys are is because they aren't main enemies. Ex: Zemus/Zeremus technically were, but they arent known till somewhere in the end

9. Mr.PowPow

Well I will say again that I don't forget (I play them all), I left out Barthandelus because in my opinion that game was tragic, then again every FF after FFX was pretty awful. And they are main enemies, just because they don't appear till the end doesn't mean they aren't main, most of them work behind the scenes manipulating everything, Kuja especially. Or at least the story leads up to them or revolves around them in some way. I wouldn't consider screen time as a factor for defining a main villain.

10. Chatb0t73

Chatb0t73 Well-Known Member

right on
    Post Merge: [time]1329922323[/time]
    serpy gets way to much attention

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

You shut your dirty mouth X-2 and 13 were awesome.

BOOOYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY

12. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Yes thank you. 13 is very good. The only thing not to like IMO is the linearity of the game. The rest of it was epic

13. Chatb0t73

Did you ever fight that guy at the end of the bevelle underground? Hard fight lol

14. Mr.PowPow

Sorry, I forgot a Charlies angels's rip off would classify as a good game :p
    though, I might be able to get on board with 13, but definitely not X-2.

15. Chatb0t73

In my opinion everything after X-2 was not enjoyable for me and even X-2 was pushing it

16. sylar1000

Well that's your mistake, because it is :p

Can't call it a charlie angles ripoff,, all it is a FF game with equipment for job classes

17. Mr.PowPow

three girls who seemed to have lost a significant amount of intelligence, wearing low cut tops and revealing or seductive dresses while fighting for a very lame reason.
    Sounds familiar :p

18. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

the fuck have you been smoking?

wait the game had more than corridors?

gotta vote for kuja, guy had lava pits like a proper villain should

19. yomo222

yomo222 Well-Known Member

Wait you're missing the most important boss Caius Ballad!!!!!!!!!!!

20. sylar1000

Not really, they're fighting because of the end of FFX, FFX changed yuna into a fighter pretty much. It has a story
    Post Merge: [time]1330034797[/time]
    Nothing, because they were both good games, umad?