1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (U) | Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Oct 4, 2010.

?

So, what do you think about this game?

1. Excellent. Really.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Kinda okay, I guess.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nah, I'd better play another games.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

This game is really bad.

2. gadifer

gadifer Well-Known Member

huh?

4 heroes
    Dragon riding at credits(though only 1 person is riding)
    Change job classes
    2 guys(when the old guy was alive)
    2 girls (3 when the old guy was replaced by his grand daughter)
    FF title.
    "old school storyline"

Why should I not compare? I said it "feels" like playing FFV(SNES version) "again."

3. DBSK009

DBSK009 Member

i am slightly bored because the story's just not capturing me like FFVI did..
    and i think it was said earlier that character development is just not there.. not feeling an " emotional connection " (lol).

but the games still fun, and very strategic and makes you work hard with what you have.

4. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

<_<

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I have to play this game again, stopped playing because i got bored around half way >.<. Damn Squeenix

6. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

^ The shifting between characters is a bit boring and dragging even when you get all 4 heroes to join. In addition, you get to explore the same town and dungeon when all main character banded together, uhh. Nonetheless, the game is still good with the crown system and the strategy involved in different bosses. The graphics is also an eye candy that makes me want to finish this game.

7. gadifer

^Actually they did a better job, instead of playing the same 4 heroes through the entire game, they meet different people and go into different situations(I'm surprised at seeing Yunita in rags).

Again this is not an FFv or FFVI(probably on the 3DS) or any other FF remake, but the "FF elements" are there for it to be a solid FF game. BTW If your idea of an FF game is composed of seeing fashionable feminine males, then please die jk. hehehe

Anyway I've got no right to complain since I got this game for free.

8. sylar1000

It "may" be a final fantasy type game, but alas, it doesn't make it any better for me, just bored the heck out of me. Plus the fact that i hate the Action Point crap.

9. DBSK009

DBSK009 Member

sighs* i haven't touched the game in 3 weeks.. and i don't like the action points either, bleh... but it certainly added something new to my place that I've never tried before..
    I do certainly hope that they make anther installment of FF on hand-held. I'm sure they'd do a much better job next time ..

10. gadifer

If you don't like it, then don't like it.

As for me I like the game. Maybe the nostalgic or old school feel to it. Or maybe I'm just tired of seeing Fashionable Feminine males in my RPGs.

11. sylar1000

I already said i don't like it, lol you

12. gadifer

Its my life mission to brainwash your little brain(lol jk) to liking it. Liiiike it must you it like must cause your mom says so therefore you must give in.

13. amarioshin

amarioshin Member

somehow boring...
    the merchant was too imba...
    too common storyline...
    no trill at all...
    even the bosses were easy to kill...

14. darky000

Merchant imba? hmm... I haven't unlocked all the hats full potential. I only use my merchant farming gems with 1 upgrade for "Keeper".

Ok, I upgraded it and it was imba if you are very rich so it balanced out for very late game though. :p

15. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Ok I got 3 questions....

1) When do I get all 4 of them?? Im at the part where the princess got turned into a cat....
    2) Whats the max level for the hats??
    3) Is there a way to get a bigger bag??

16. darky000

1. When you get to Spelvia, the floating island. You're still halfway from getting them together.
    2. There are 3 upgrades.
    3. Not that I know of.

17. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Oh man.... Its getting realy hard to keep them all at the same level.... Oh Im at the part where you run your own shop.... What does the 'Hot Deal' option do?? Plus what happens if I get the high score??

18. darky000

You get a brand new hat! I think it was the knitter type hat.
    The Hot Deal, my guess, would be an increase chance for the customer to buy it. That's usually my case when I want to sell a 3,000 worth item with 5,000 pricetag.

19. amarioshin

amarioshin Member

On what character level you finish this game?

mine... all of them was level 87..

i hate those bonus towers....

20. mrlemmons1

mrlemmons1 Well-Known Member

I Luuuuuuuuuve this game. The day it came out i was like "adf$%sd^af$%."

its a pleasant game to play. very calm and serene throughout.
    something you can play with your grandmother. if shes into rpgs, i guess.

the art in my opinion is gorgeous and the soundtrack is awesome.
    especially the intro music, and when you fly on your dragon.

of course the game isnt perfect.....

...but i cant seem to think of anything i really dislike about this game, ahaha.