1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy IV (U), anyone else playing it?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Lukav, Jul 22, 2008.

1. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

the graphics are great...for a DS.

I always have to tag that last part on there because if this game was remade on the PSP, we could have graphics as good as crisis core and a classic game to play.

2. Tatakae

Tatakae Active Member

Tellah also suck balls for the fact his mp will not go over 99 (due to story reason), he can only cast high level magic 2 or 3 times before running out of mp. >_>

Other than the harder difficulty & upgraded graphic, there's also minigames using DS stylus to built up this exclusive DS summon that you can fully costumize yourself (it can use every commands in the game, much like Gogo in FFVI) & whole new custom abilities called augments, which let you use other optional available commands than the fixed one from previous versions.

Overall, a refreshing experience to replay the game again although I have beaten in numerous times back in SNES/PSX version.

3. insanecrazy07

i also said how much tellah sucks too because of his low max MP.

and the summon is called Whyt by default, which is also useless for the beginning of the game, since Rydia only has about 53 MP to start with and it costs 50 to summon.

4. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

What SNES emulator are you using? SNES9xTYL++ is the best one out there, use that.

Also, tweak some of the settings, it will run at full speed with the right set up.

5. insanecrazy07

of course, there's a ++ now...

ill try that.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Best to use the Titan or Chocobo when you get a bit stronger.