1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : Echoes of Time

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Saudade, Mar 24, 2009.

1. pepe06

pepe06 Member

do they have a file i could just drag n drop to my R4 that could contain the cheats for ffcceot and previous games i no its sounds lyke to much to ask but i would appreciate it if some1 gave me a link or some info on that this is one of the reason this site is so good

2. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

http://www.mediafire.com/?mymr2yazyzm
    ^Direct link to Cheat.dat, drag this in you _system_ and replace your old cheats. (Other cards need different types, just posted for pepe)

Inylo seems pretty happy with the first link and everyone else seems happy with gbatemp. Best place for cheats. (your welcome by the way :) )

Anyway, lets stay on topic. I haven't played ffcc since gamecube, but my friends want me to help them form a team. Should be fun. Playing through the first segment of the game the only thing that was bad was the dub. But, y'know.

3. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Oh god...this sucks. I am not good with the Cheat Editor. And, I uploaded Narin's cheats to my DSTT. And now, when I try to start up my DSTT, it hangs on the loading screen. Whai?! Please, someone...-gets ready for Elite Rom Agents- Help!!! Really.

4. pepe06

pepe06 Member

Thanks Nintendude downloadn ryt now and can you play co op story mode ?

5. pepe06

pepe06 Member

Hey this these cheats dont include final fantasy do they but thanks any way hope they come out with one soon

6. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

iS Narin on vacation or something? Website won't update -.-

7. fuegojose8

fuegojose8 Member

It looks like playing this game with a CycloDS with firmare 1.54 gets passed the piracy without having to add in the cheat. I'm playing this on it right now and I can save and go online and I didn't input the cheat.

8. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I can confirm CycloDS v1.54 users do not seem to need the cheat codes. I have played up as far as the ice mountain with no problems.

9. mtendsroam

mtendsroam New Member

This one worked fine for my R4. I used Cheat Code Editor to add the code. Super simple tool to use.

Game ID
    CFIE 83675145

Backup Enabler/Game Fix Code
    020CAE48 E3A00000
    020CAE4C E12FFF1E
    020CB1B0 E3A00000
    020CB1B4 E12FFF1E

10. wotzit95

wotzit95 Member

y cant i save in the game FFCC????????????????????????????????????

pleeeeeeeeease heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeee T.T

And everytime i try to attack in the forest it always freeeeeeeeze

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

11. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

What's with all those codes? what do they do? how can I use them? where can I enter it? I have an edge.

12. Vainone

Vainone Well-Known Member

Anyone experiencing severe lag while on wfc ?

13. wotzit95

wotzit95 Member

wats wfc?

14. asw_lee

asw_lee New Member

If your game freezes at the beginning (white screen) or entering the forest, after adding/enabling cheat code, try deleting the save file and re-creating the save file.

Works great on DSTT.

15. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

wifi connection

16. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Ok, here's the stuff, I have an EDGE,m I downloaded DSATM, put the DS game in it, and the bypass cheat(the one seph posted on the comments page of this rom", and saved as "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (U)(PYRiDiA).nds" It said that the game was rebuilt successfully, so it worked, so I saw the nds file in my desktop, along with 2 more files called "arm7" and "arm9", When I put the patched nds file on my micro sd, the game still freezes after the "loading..." message. should I put the arm7 and arm9 in my micro sd too to make it work? still need help.

17. michael24

michael24 Member

Need help on getting this to work on DSTT... any help would be appreciated... im pretty new to this.

18. christian_o18

christian_o18 Member

How about for Edge users? I have the same problem.. The game wont save.. And the Edge team looks like they dont want to update the firmware.. Same problem w/ Suikoden.. Can someone help me..

19. ness151

ness151 New Member

waiting for a fix for Cyclo as well. I'm on firmware 1.54, and the game wont let me save NOR will the codes work.

20. devourblade

devourblade Member

I use Edge.
    downloaded a new Cheats.dat (u can googl'it). you can find it on gbatemp too.
    was able to play FFCC-EoT the same time it got here.

and now I'm starting new game after 10 hours, damn..

Wasn't able to search for buried items at the forest and now I can't go back. T.T
    (It's not really that much of a spoiler right?)