1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tony460, Mar 25, 2009.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It uses those files? Then use R4CCE from Yasu (google).

2. Aelthan

Aelthan New Member

I just wanna try something... The game style seem to save but when I restart my DS, the only choice I have is New Game... So can somebody please upload his savegame with witch card your using and if you use the euro or usa version ? I will try to convert it to the DS-x format, see if it works...

3. Alato

Alato Member

Cheats don't work with EDGE, for some reason.

Using the european version.

4. M3_Rush

M3_Rush Member

can someone please help me i am having problem with my dstt when i finish making a character it freezes on a black screen PLEASE HELP :(

5. M3_Rush

M3_Rush Member

and i did patch the game if u wanted to know.

P.S. sorry about the double post there is this other website where u cant edit what u post.

6. iNh3

iNh3 New Member

I have a problem with saving in FFCC: Eot. I have the cheats and the others cheats work just fine but the game enabler doesn't seem to be working so I get the error screen when i want to save. Help!!!

btw, I have a G6 real

7. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

Okay...I'm guessing a G6 Real is almost the same as an M3DS Real, right? First, go to select your Echoes of Time rom.

Then switch to the Cheat menu for that game.

Activate the save bypass cheat.

After that, go back to where it says the options for your selected rom.

IMPORTANT:
    Change the Cheat Switch option to instant codes. I don't think the cheat will work without changing it to instant codes. If you don't have this option, try changing the Cheat Switch option to Switch On/Off and activate the code yourself ingame.

Play the game. This by the way works on my M3DS Real.

Hope this helps. ;)

8. jjpkbf

jjpkbf New Member

can u plsss help for some problems,,.,,.,.i have 2 disc for metal gear solid and i cant play the second 1 .,.,.

i already finnished the disc 1 but my problem is i cant play the other disc.,.,what shiould i do plsss i need your help .,.,

thnks 4 advnce pm mo for some info for that problem.,.,.

[email protected] --------heres my ym pm me plssss

9. iNh3

iNh3 New Member

Thanks so much... it worked...

now I can finally play it =)

10. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

No problem...I just try my best to help people.

11. GirlGotSoul

GirlGotSoul New Member

Hi.. sorry to revive such an old topic but I need your help!

First off, I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. I have no idea what a patch is, or what a bypass is or whatever. I'm using a Supercard and when I get to the moogle and I go to the save file, it tells me to take out my SD card. I downloaded some sort of CHEAT.DAT file and I have no idea what to do with it. This is my first time with this and I seriously need some step by step help with this.

Thanks in advance!

12. Blazekid2

Blazekid2 Active Member

If You Have GBAtemp Cheats On Your R4 One Of The Cheats Is a Fix

13. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You can patch the code into the rom by using DSATM and a text file with the code in it

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=80540

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1846613/?show_files=1&page=1&ref=1237951037

14. oreonid

oreonid New Member

it works on ttds with newest cheat data there is a fix

15. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

get cheat . dat theres a fix in that

16. khairaj08

khairaj08 Well-Known Member

does this game work with wood 1.05?

17. sunnywalk

sunnywalk New Member

I have a TTDS or DSTT would the process of patching this be the same as say an R4 or something if so which one?