1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FIFA world cup 2010 south africa which team are you supporting??

Discussion in 'Sports' started by brokenheart8c, Jun 9, 2010.

1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Germany got 3rd position, I'm really happy with that.

If Spain gets 1st, I'm gonna throw a party.

2. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

they aren't going to be first holland does.

3. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Spain will win as any team that beat Brazil luckily deserve hell.

4. _luigi_

we were just better

the first part we didn't do well but the second part we were musch better and not only becouse of the red card.

5. allkratos

No Brazil have better players and skill. The first goal was own goal and the red card was bad luck. If Brazil didn't lose one man, it would have been a draw and Brazil will win in extra time. Robben is ugly actor.

6. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

OOPS :)

I hope Paul is wrong and that the netherlands will win ;D

7. _luigi_

red card bad luck??? wtf robben an ugly actor come on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNtGrM62KVQ watch that man and that is what you called acting???

8. allkratos

YES it fall down by acting and made Melo Angry. Face it boy, Brazil, Spain, Germany all superior to Holland.

9. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

fixed :)

10. _luigi_

germany allright but spain, uruguay and brazil no. and it wasn't acting
    Post Merge: [time]1278962102[/time]
    wich country are you from?

11. msg2009

All them teams above are better than holland, put them in a league where they all play each other and holland would finish bottom, no doubt about it.
    Anyone can get a bit of luck and a good run but it never lasts

12. Shin The Archmage

Shin The Archmage Well-Known Member

Perhaps you are right... but what about Portugal? In 2014, I'm sure they will do even better than this year.

13. allkratos

AH..forgot Portugal has Nani(sadly he is injured this time) and Ronaldo won't be that old by 2014 and his experience will be crucial.

14. msg2009

yes forgot about portugal, i think they are better. I also think England are better when they are playing well

15. allkratos

A lot of teams were under-performing in South Africa; way under their full potential.

As for Brazil, they did perform well but Dunga's 23 men aren't the best squad that Brazil can get. A lot of young but experience enough players were left out by Dunga's defensive style. I mean Felipe Melo was known as a harsh player even before that. He had lackluster season with Juventus and clashed with the fans.

Brazil has the deepest pool of talented players; namely Neymar, Ganso, Hernanes, Marcello, Miranda, Douglas Costa, Rafael, Fabio, Dodo, Alexendre Pato, Kerlon and a few others.

Dunga should have brought at least Hernanes or Douglas as a substitute to Kaka, Neymar or Pato as Fabiano's substitute and Rafael or Dodo as Bastos' substitute.

16. Spin12

Spin12 Member

SPAIN WON

17. allkratos

We knew that already. Congratulations!!!

18. doggy-dj

doggy-dj Guest

so the German squid was right this year WWWWOOOTTT!!!