1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FIFA WC 2010! Who's your favourite team?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Meramex, Sep 13, 2009.

1. jasperting

jasperting New Member

England definitely, but in my opinion, Brazil or Spain will get into the finals...
    I'll always support South Korea though :p They're awesome

2. seanyuk

seanyuk Well-Known Member

Uhh, lol?
    My ass is on England! ;D

3. Meramex

Meramex Well-Known Member

A heads up on the U20 world cup results. Brazil won their match against Uruguay 3-1 to clinch a spot in the quaterfinals. Nigeria lost to Germany 2-1 and Ghana beat South Africa 3-2 in extra time.

The international break being this week will mean that a lot of teams will have heir last shots at the world cup finals. Don't worry if you miss the action, i'll keep you ll updated.

4. dean89

dean89 Well-Known Member

If you like the sport and just watch a favorite team play, you'll get your heart working without the extra exercise. Good luck to all the teams - and their supporters.

5. Meramex

Brazil beat Germany 2-1 in the U-20 WC quarterfinals last night.

Germany beat Russia 1-0 to secure their place at south africa. Portugal beat Hungary 1-0 to at least find a place at the play-offs. France demolished the Faroa Islands 5-0, but in truth they could have and should have gotten more. Italy draw with N.Ireland 2-2 but that's all they need to secure a place for South Africa. England lost to Ukraine 1-0 but who cares their already gone. Spain completely decimated their opponents but i forgot who they were.

6. Hamdi B.

Hamdi B. New Member

Brazil, Italy or Spain would be win the cup!!!
    The best teams!!!

7. Meramex

the U20 Final is between Ghana and Brazil. If you followed the tournament thus far this should not come as a shock.

Today is the last group day matches. Argentina need to beat Uruguay or its the play-offs for them. Portugal don't have any chance so its the play-offs for them as well. France also have to go to the Play-Offs. As far as i know the Bahrain VS NewZealand match s also today. But Argentina V Uruguay is the only match worth watching.

8. tiesto1337

tiesto1337 Well-Known Member

england, serbia underdog pick

9. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

im an australian and i would love to see them win (its probably not gonna happen) but i think spain will win their foward line is hard core

10. markie

markie Well-Known Member

I hope The Netherlands (Where i life)
    But i think that Spain/Italy would win, (Underdog, France/Holland)

11. langirkl

langirkl Member

england ftw

12. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

SPAIN!!!!!!!! bring on the pain xD
    my fav international team is actually argentina but.........well no offense to him, well yeah maradona's a great player no doubt mayb even a legend, bt i gotta say he suck as a coach ><
    im betting on spain to go to the finals though england r luking really gud too xD

13. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

No doubt about that: Quarter finals for Germany...minimum!

14. dean89

dean89 Well-Known Member

What's soccer without a good shock and history in the making? Sorry I'm late(I was a bit late in saying that since the U-20 ended somewhere two weeks ago).

15. giratina34

giratina34 Member

i'm from brazil .... but i feel in my bones that this cup will go home with spain :D

brazil team is not that great in my opinion anymore :/

16. klosec12

klosec12 Active Member

As a fan, i have to go Australia
    but...
    as a realistic analyst, i have to go Germany or England.

17. sayedmatrix

sayedmatrix Member

rooting for the Die deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Germany

18. wortel5

wortel5 New Member

Holland: D

19. Internetowl

Internetowl Member

Ivory Coast to win - the Drog will rule supreme

20. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member