1. This forum is in read-only mode.

fgdfg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Canoso777, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Marnex

Marnex Well-Known Member

Re: Do You hate That Teachers Put Homeworks on Weekends????

A moderate amount of homework is good. A whole mountain of homework is a *****. Now guess which one Teachers do.

2. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Depends entirely on your teacher. There are a few good ones out there.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

No, you're just being lazy :p

Typical of a kid. Wait 'til you're in College & see where that kind of attitude will lead you.

True, in fact in some workplaces you might even come across a situation where you'll have to pull an all nighter or even a 36 hour workshift.

4. Tian Maut

Tian Maut Well-Known Member

I am a teacher and I usually gave my student some homework, and they like me because of that :D .

5. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

You are obviously not using sex or drugs to your advantage. I have no sympathy for you.

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Procrastination is my best friend. I figure I'll marry procrastination at some point since it takes advantage of me so often. Homework doesn't exist for me on weekends, regardless of how much there is. It can ALWAYS wait until the following Monday. Of course, I do a project that should take a month in an hour, wing the speech that should go with it, and get one of the highest grades in the class. It is just a special skill I have I suppose.

Only being a Sophomore in High School right now, I realize it will only get more difficult. I do take higher level classes though and have no issues handling the work load in the same fashion I do with all my normal classes. The homework isn't an issue, regardless of how much is assigned.

Are you telling me to take drugs and have sex with my homework? It just seems like the paper cuts wouldn't be worth it.

7. gaynorvader

"Procrastination is like masturbation; feels good while you're doing it, but in the end you're just screwing yourself."

8. LuckyTrouble77

I beg the differ. My straight A's say so. People say you have to work hard for good grades, no, not really.

9. gaynorvader

That's what I used to say! Retentive memories only takes you so far though, I'd advise you to either learn how to learn or learn how to retain large amounts of information.

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

This is what I said. And then I was wrong.

11. SpooferJahk

SpooferJahk Member

I personally don't mind it, sure it can be annoying sometimes and it is natural to not enjoy everything handed to you, but you just have to suck it up and do it, it will help you out in the future.

12. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

I once said, "School is for fools"... Now I have a criminal record.

13. sonic_fan_num_1

sonic_fan_num_1 Well-Known Member

Wait until you go to college. [​IMG]

Want a worse scenario? Going to college while having a job.

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Not really, it just takes good time management skills to survive like that.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Its almost necessity in this country, university is hugely expensive. I lost all my life savings at university, and I wasnt the go out drinking and partying type.

16. LuckyTrouble77

The only information I usually even retain is school info. Most stuff that I don't really feel is important leaves my mind with in the day. In the end, I can't tell you what I had for dinner two nights ago, but I can easily explain a good amount of the Biology to you that I learned about last year. Really, during the school year, my brain just prioritizes school over pretty much everything else.

17. gaynorvader

Yep, I was the exact same. It ended up that I let it slide though and ended up with low B's in most subjects instead of the As I could've gotten.

18. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

SO.. In conclusion?
    School,College,Uni,wondering why you went to uni,crap job,family,debts,death

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That is IF you have no direction in life... or live in a country with fewer opportunities for differently abled people :p

And going to Uni is not something you'd regret, especially if you could attend the more prestigious ones :)