1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FF XIII RANTZ...

Discussion in 'Rants' started by allkratos, Jun 4, 2010.

1. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

From my experience, Square Enix went Digimon with FF XIII.
    It's too over-the-top.
    They need to do Cyberpunk like FF VII or Neoclassical like FF IX.

2. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

What?! How is FF XIII like Digimon?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Seriously? I've not got around to playing XIII yet but the only FF that I didn't really like was X-2.

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

yes, im old school, i like the old style games :)
    XIII is all graphics and story with zero gameplay

5. allkratos

Not to mention the way Vanille moves.Sexualized teenager.

6. msg2009

yes because THAT makes me wanna sit through 80 hours of boredom. not.

7. seriaku

seriaku Well-Known Member

How?
    Trying to find some more points to compensate the fact you cannot argue for shit so you go and find something else that has little to no reference to the topic and compare it to the game?

8. allkratos

Just look at the Eidolons A.K.A summons in FF XIII. The Behemoth monster also has Digimon influence in it. Look at Vanille's Summon.
    Lastly, combine your avatar and the way you often write to me; you might be the rudest member in Romulation as well as the blindest fanboy.

9. seriaku

Only to you my friend.
    And what makes me a fanboy?
    Im interested in hearing how.

10. allkratos

What's wrong with me?I speak what's in my mind and this is a rant section.

11. seriaku

12. KSbored

KSbored Well-Known Member

Meh, I think it would've been cooler if it was more free-roam. And it would be cool if you could get more eidolons, but that would've been strange for the story/plot i guess, :d

13. allkratos

Yeah, too little summons. In FF XII i think you got 10 if not more if not mistaken.

14. angelicroses

angelicroses New Member

I'm just gonna say this. i love every single final fantasy game and i played every single one even final fantasy 7 for the nes (its awesome). i love final fantasy 13 like i didn't expect anything out of it except for awesome cut scenes and i got it and i enjoyed playing the game. isn't that the main factor in video games. video games are for people to enjoy playing not rant how bad a certain part is. it might not be peoples favorite game cause maybe that's not there preference. but its like people are trying to pull people to there side in how they look at the game. that's just annoying cause no ones gonna win and its just gonna be a long argument and someones gonna go apeshit on someone and then the treads gonna get closed. (its always like that). It's an unneeded rant.

15. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

But that's imposi-bobble...

16. angelicroses

angelicroses New Member

nope look it up :)

17. allkratos

FF 7 is for PSone/PSX

18. angelicroses

angelicroses New Member

lol i know they made a nes version some guys made it i forget who it was originally japanese but then it was translated. lol its fun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM57S1DsSAY
    heres a video

19. msg2009

I also have the nes FF7, its almost exactly the same game, even the dialogue is perfect.
    of course, the graphics suck. and a couple of sidequests are missing including secret characters.

20. angelicroses

angelicroses New Member

yeah true but i like playing it on the go on my ds or gp2x wiz instead of playing it at home so its quite fun
    ;D