1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FF VII remake on the DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by halohanh, Nov 15, 2007.

1. halohanh

halohanh Well-Known Member

They will probably make it if you call for FFVII's fan signature to make them remake it. There will a lot of fan that will give their signature. And i'm gona be the first one

2. sean-dude

sean-dude Well-Known Member

FF7 was a classic and if you think they should change it then you're an idiot!

3. silent sniper

silent sniper Active Member

i'm just waiting for FFTA2

4. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

nah the only good final fantasy tactics was on psx the rest wasn't nearly as good(read: shit).

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

forget about remake or port, time to move on.....

6. halohanh

Hey, i didn't say they should change it i just said they should remake it, but right now i think they should make a sequel of it like FFVII CC on the DS

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ no way bring me a port first, though a sequel would be ok, technically thats what advent children is, or was that a prequel?

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

sequel, Aries was a spirit in Advent Children

9. sean-dude

it might be good if advent child was a game... not a dvd

10. halohanh

Advent Children only work good if the game is action. You saw they fight, can't do that in a rpg. That why Square Enix won't make. After the failure of FFVII-DOC they just stay wwith RPG and other kind of RPG(like SRPG-FFXIIRW)
    And if they make that game i will be very happy to play, but they may make that game on the PC.

11. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

It's not possible to have FF:VII on DS with higher graphics.

12. sean-dude

it would still be good on PC

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It already exists on PC and is just a direct port of the PSX game.

14. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

but back to advent children:

I don't think it'd be a good idea 'cause there was too much about only cloud and the rest of the team(like my fav Cid) were practically left out except for the few scenes so all in all the story wasn't rpgcompatible

15. halohanh

If they remake it the graphics in game will be better, because the in-game graphics of FFVII is kind of worst than FFIII(DS). But the CG will definably be better

16. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

lol put a screen shot of FF7 and 3 next to each other then try and say that.

just because the characters used the super deforemed mode, the rest of the game is way byond what the ds can do.... well it could make the backgrounds, ninja gaiden is a good exaple of great backgrounds. But the combat would have to be toned down ALOT, the combat animations and graphics were alot more than the running around parts of the game.

17. O_exe

O_exe Member

No need to remake it when so many people know of it already. They can simply milk it for all it's worth (Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children, the other one with the turks, etc). They can be lazy about it until they feel they'll make another fortune from it.

All that aside, it would only feel at home on a Sony console. The PSP or PS3 would be the only true options.

18. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

I think I like remakes. Don't know why just do. I'm wondering if there'll be a (U) Version of FFVII because only the JApan version is released.

19. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Nah! remakes make the game a real boring...

20. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

Not quite. It's a matter of opinion. To me, I might not like a game back when it was released. Playing the game again might have a different feeling. Pokemon leaf green and fire red version is pretty good.