1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Favorite Underrated Nintendo Ds Game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mcoupe69, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

Hmm, Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2? Strengely that game is like playing as Final Fantasy, but get to pick your characters, and fight them off on Wi-fi and fight like FF style... XD

Let's see, how about Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride, also that it's a little weird that you might play this game like FF with Harvest Moon (Sorfa), get to marriage and have kids and later can join you in battle. XD
    Weird game, I know, huh? But it's good, I'm not sure if THIS is overrated...

Dokapon Journey... This game is like a playing Mario Party with RPG style... But it's good and cute in a way. ^^

2. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Soma Bringer, not so much under rated I guess, but I suspect that allot of people miss this game as there is no official English translation, however the fan translation available on GBATemp is one of the finest amateur translations ever done. Well worth a play.

3. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

si

4. rocklee823

rocklee823 Well-Known Member

soma bringer was great

5. Zero.EXE

Zero.EXE Well-Known Member

man when he said:

"but don't don't compare it to New York. It's place full of obese assholes and pollution," I was about to get all in this guys ass but...you saved him by giving him a chance and he was also lucky I saw this 1 month later. NYers got to stick together haha :)