1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Favorite Gundam

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by exiavalanche, Nov 20, 2009.

1. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

i don't see whats wrong with 00 please explain

2. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

I dont like 00 really, its OK but just that not that great. Also, I hate the units. I think the only one I ever liked was 00 Gundam (?), but thats because it looked more like an actual Gundam than any of them.

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

when is the movie comeing out again??

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

September 18 2010. I WANT the SEED Destiny movie, but its put on hiatus...

5. exiavalanche

well until i see 00 quanta in action in the movies this gundam is on hold for favorites to me

6. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

I like the original, It seemed more real to me than the other gundams, though I did just finish 00 and Exia was awesome during the final fight.

7. CrashmanX

The RX-78-2 does feel like one of the More Realistic units, but all in all it existed for keeping up Morale. Its unit design wouldn't have been nearly as effective if anyone besides a new type was piloting it. IMO The Zakus feel like the most realistic type of Units.

8. Griffandir14

I forget, was Amuro's model made of Gundanium or did that come later?

9. CrashmanX

That's specifcally why it was called the GUNDAM and not just a GM. The Gundam was made using Gundanium alloy because it was lighter and stronger than that of your standard GM's armor. However it came at a cost, a huge whole in the wallet after making just one.

10. Griffandir14

Yep, that's why they made three. Sorry kids, we're not gonna get any food tonight.

11. exiavalanche

poor children they can't even have left overs :'(