1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Favorite Anime Series.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Elru, Feb 26, 2007.

1. dark_akatsuki

dark_akatsuki New Member

aihh... ???

i just dunno why i post to wrong places...well, hello again~

my favourite anime:
    well, my favourite:
    d-gray man (Allen^_^ Yuu^_^)
    Gundam Seed/destiny (Kira-kun)
    Ouran High school host club (Tama-chan)
    Tsubasa RC (syaoran + mokona)
    naruto (Sasuke )
    bleach (Byakuya...)
    hunter x hunter (Kurapika~~)
    black cat (Tray~ kuroneko)
    MAR Heaven (Alviss~ Phantom~ Rolan)

wakaka, looks like my favourite anime both with a favourite character of mine^_^ hehe

2. TheNotoriousGAB

TheNotoriousGAB New Member

DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon, Bleach, Death Note

3. OmenNeko

OmenNeko Member

mmm

Detective Conan(TV) - seen around 200 fansubbed episodes so far ^_^;; you could call me a fan.
    Wolf's Rain(TV) - own the perfect dvd box set collection
    Excel Saga(TV) - same as wolfs rain.
    Hyper Police(TV) - BIG fan of HP... own the dvd box set and bought 5 mangas.
    Black Blood Brothers(TV) - anime about vampires, if you didnt care for hellsing or vampire hunter d, try this.
    Black Cat(TV) - have all the fansubbed episodes
    Tales of Phantasia (OAV) - just like the game, it kicks serious ass.
    Hellsing and the OAV - if you love vampires, its one of my most favorites.
    Final Fantasy 7: Last Order (Movie) - Im a sucker for Final Fantasy.
    King Of Fighters (OAV) - Kyo kusanagi in action!
    Tsukihime! (TV) - A psychotic kid kills people with a fruit knife. =D
    Elfen Lied(Tv) - same crazyness as tsukihime, but only a girl that has vectors... lucy rocks xD!

im a sucker for Digimon ((I love it))

... and I hate yu-gi-oh. Don't care for dragon ball or naruto either. Digimon > Pokemon. ^_^

4. quan4

quan4 Active Member

me, just start watching anime series 'bout 2 days ago, i have been reading a lots of online manga recently, but i like trinity blood, darker than black, ghost hunt, Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!, rurouni kenshin, samurai 7.

5. destiny

destiny Member

reborn
    bleach
    naruto
    one piece
    mar

6. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

Even though it's not completely an anime, an anime site says that it has some characteristics of anime shows: Code Lyoko

Naruto
    Pokemon

7. xHaiTeKx

xHaiTeKx Well-Known Member

Naruto (I've seen ALL 240 something episodes of this one..you can say I've had many late nights.)

Ikki Tousen ( Just the sheer violence in this is what attracted me, only 24 episodes spanning across 2 different seasons I think..the whole thing ended some time ago. )

Inuyasha ( I plan on starting to watch this like I have with Naruto..I've seen several episodes but on the TV..so the episodes I have seen aren't even in order. )

Full Metal Alchemist ( I'd love to find a site that has all the episodes for this one )

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex ( Seen it on TV many times...I can't find any sites with these anime..yet. I for one cannot understand the story/plot of this show but I like the action sequences :) )

Bleach ( I've seen like 3 episodes so far on TV lol. Seems interesting, unlike the others I do have a site that contains all it's episodes so I plan on watching this. )

Trigun ( Now here is an anime that I felt had good action and was pretty comical at points. It's been a long time since I've seen this though since I believe they stopped airing it on TV. Desperately need a site for this one -_- )

There is alot more that I could put up but since I've seen so few episodes of them I fail to remember the names. Then there is also the fact that I see quite a few animes already so I don't have time to investigate other possible shows. Naruto takes up all my time...I watch every episode as soon as it's available. Now in the 6-7 days I have to wait for each new episode I've started to watch other shows more.

Most watched to least watched
    Most favorite to least favorite
    1. Naruto
    1. Naruto​
    2. Inuyasha
    2. Inuyasha​
    3. Ikki Tousen
    3. Full Metal Alchemist​
    4. Full Metal Alchemist
    4. Ghost in the Shell ​
    5. Ghost in the Shell
    5. Ikki Tousen​
    6. Trigun
    6. Trigun​
    7. Bleach
    7. Bleach​

It's subject to change once I've actually seen more then 10 episodes of Trigun and Bleach 8).

-TeK

8. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

Whoever said Puni Puni Poemi wins hands down. So nostalgic.

And now I'll try to go off the main stream... Uh... Saikano is pretty good. Sad anime though.

Oh, and Ouran.

9. FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat New Member

The entire GUNDAM series and Fate/Stay Night. I don't enjoy Bleach or Naruto as much as I use to.;_; They're so slow paced now.

10. xbroken

xbroken New Member

My top 3 are...

REC
    5cm/s
    Nodame Cantabile

Oh wow. Anyways.

11. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Bleach.

That's it, I never really liked anime up until maybe 2 weeks ago tops. Probably less. I saw Bleach on Adult Swim and decided to give it a chance. I downloaded subs and I'm watching up at a couple episodes a day probably. That'll slow down a ton once school starts back in. Other than that, FMA is okay, I've also seen it on Adult Swim... However, I cannot stand InuYaSha (sp, what the fuck). It's just awful. Terrible. How do you people like it? :p

And for the record: I hate One Peice and Naruto. Especially Naruto. Worst friggin' anime ever. DBZ is better. And I hate DBZ. I realize I'm the business man in the office wearing a swimming suite right now, but yeah. :p

12. Nightmare576

Nightmare576 Member

I can only think of a few that i like some are kinda short though

Hellsing
    Bastard!
    Berserk
    Outlaw star
    Excel Saga
    Neon Genesis
    Final Fantasy legend of the Crystals
    RahXephon
    Last Exile

Lol thats all i got for now

13. masonroese

masonroese Member

Yea, I'm probably the only one, but I'm totally into Prince of Tennis... its the reason I bought an R4DS(PoT the game) but I also really like bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Samaurai Champloo, Death Note, and Saiyaman

14. Vattic

Vattic Active Member

Eh this is a hard one for me as mostly I've only watched films and read manga.

The ones I have seen and I have liked (hope these count):

• Dominion Tank Police, not sure why really, I suppose Bonaparte the tank gets me hehe.
    • Apple Seed.
    • Full Metal Alchemist had its moments.
    • .Hack Sign, once again had its moments.
    • Guyver, one of the first things I saw, mostly enjoyed it.

Eh I really do need to see more and also I need to properly watch them rather than just catching the odd episode, all the ones I've listed though I've seen all the way through..

15. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

FMA
    FMP
    FMP Fummufu
    death note
    kenichi
    Hajime no Ippo
    Trigun
    Serial experiments lain

16. Commander

Commander Member

In no order.

Claymore
    Blood+
    FMA
    FMP
    Death Note
    Trigun
    Hellsing
    Rahxephon

17. partypad

partypad New Member

full metal alchemist has to take my top spot, but then nge

18. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Card Captor Sakura
    Elfen Lied
    Onegai Series
    Happy Lesson series
    Rozen Maiden series
    Shakugan no Shana
    Jikoku Shojo series
    Gun Slinger Girls
    She, The Ultimate Weapon
    Devilman Lady

those are my favorite

19. AasimirSeraph

AasimirSeraph Member

Fate Stay Night (Fave)
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Inuyasha
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Love Hina (manga)
    Negima (manga)

20. azzaman

azzaman Member

naruto,
    Ghost in the Shell
    Death Note
    and Devil May Cry (its worth a watch if you like the game)