1. This forum is in read-only mode.

fav Harvest moon

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by seamore, Mar 28, 2010.

1. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Honestly I think Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) was the best, the DS versions didn't appeal to me.

2. kotokoo

kotokoo Member

waitin for twin villages
    cmooooooon Natsume , translate it ...

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

SNES one for me ::)
    I like it when its simple :p

4. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

I remember playing my sister's screwed HM3 on the GBC...Would spend about 5-6 hours on it just to have the data cleared after I shut down the system...Still, it was great fun :D

5. Saiyajin Mui

Saiyajin Mui Well-Known Member

HMGBC3 was a fun game. When I was younger, I'd spend so much time on it.

6. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I've never tried the ones for the GBC...Maybe I should... :-[

7. Saiyajin Mui

I think Harvest Moon GBC3 was the only one you could get married in. I don't think you could in the other games.

8. seamore

seamore Member

yea im w8ing for that one too i think it would be the best

9. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Although...the good harvest moon games don't get translated most of the time. And that's pretty darn saddening. :(

10. ybom

ybom Well-Known Member

I have HM DS ready to go, but I just never get around to it with all these other games jumping in my face saying "no no not HM, play me instead!" Rhythm Heaven is my last mistress. Sigh.

11. seamore

seamore Member

lol i kno how u feel i been trying to play sunshine island but chrono trigger keeps tellin me no, another reason idk how to proceed in the game lol

12. eman56447

eman56447 Active Member

anybody ever play magical melody for gamecube that game is ok but my mom who I bought the game for loves just wont stop playin it i practically have to pry her off to play super smash bros. melee

13. Rakgi

Rakgi Member

I've got Magical Melody on my Wii, haven't played it much but I loved HM ds and HM ds cute. Rune Factory was fun but wasn't as addicting as hm ds. I don't like Island of Happiness or Sunshine Islands that much.

Innocent life was fair at best and the controls for Boy and Girl turned me off playing it much. Haven't played many of the console Hm games (Tree of Tranquility is good though) so I can't say much about them.

14. Saiyajin Mui

I also need to get around to Tree of Tranquility. Likewise with Animal Parade. I'll probably dedicate a week off to Harvest Moon sometime this year.